Sign in to follow this  

Who likes the NGX

Best heavy I ever seen since 1998.I still prefer small GA aircraft slow and low over photo scenery like Mega and Blue Sky where I can pick out details of terrain I may fly over someday real world.But the NGX is definitely very cool.

Chris Strobel KSNA

original.jpg

commercial .. not civil Money%20Eyes.gif
Commercial aviation (scheduled) would be a major type of civil aviation. Civil category is a broad range of aircraft including all commercial and GA aircraft. It's either military or civil. To the OP. Make the purchase if you have an interest in add ons like this, it is the best out.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I dont fly anything else anymore, can't seem to do it feel like I was going backwards in time lol

Rich Sennett

Yeah me too... the NGX has pretty much spoiled any other addon aircraft that I own. It has easily replaced the MD-11 as the best addon I ever purchased for FSX. After flying the NGX and then switching to another aircraft, even from another developer, just shows how much the NGX is ahead of anyone else out there. In terms of airliners it is pretty much the only one that is worth having now. I own the 737 of the other developers, but I just switched to them for a few minutes, just to see how much the NGX owns the other 737. Honestly....if you think about buying an addon this year, let it be the NGX, you will have many hours of enjoyment and discovery with it.