Sign in to follow this  
ST1322

NGX and UT2

Hi all. really small request. I need a favor. I know that mny of you here are from the States and do not bother for place like ELLX, but can someone who has UT2 and NGX go to that airport and try starting there. Just to check if traffic is loading up. PLEASE.

Tom Link

Traffic is loading up as normal at ELLX with the NGX. I have UT2 version 2.09 using the summer 2011 schedule data.

the flightplans are, which loads the aircraft at the gates.
Wrong, the flightplans come from its data base and the traffic is then injected via simconnect into FSX. There are no bgl's or bgl flightplans involved. The closest thing to it, is the fact that you can inport TTools style plans which come from decompiled bgls if you want to import your own traffic, but that in itself is not a bgl either.
Many thanks... problem is UT2 - not NGX related.
ST1322, it sounds like what might be happening is that inside your UT2 UI, you have the minimum FPS option selected with a specified FPS number you are trying to maintain. Hence if you tell UT2 not to inject traffic if the FPS go below your specified number the traffic will not be injected until your FPS go above the said number. Could be the reason your traffic and is appearing or not appearing at some airports. Check your UT2 UI and set the minimum FPS to OFF if you have a number set in that option. Regards, Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Let us know if you can, what caused your problem when you sort it.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Rog Stryx Z790-A,  Intel i9-14900KF,  Asus ROG Ryujin III 360 , Asus Hyperion Case,Rog Stryx 4090 OC, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD,64Gb G Skill Memory, Asus Aura 1200W Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG C4 48" 4K OLED Screen., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

nevermind

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Rog Stryx Z790-A,  Intel i9-14900KF,  Asus ROG Ryujin III 360 , Asus Hyperion Case,Rog Stryx 4090 OC, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD,64Gb G Skill Memory, Asus Aura 1200W Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG C4 48" 4K OLED Screen., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I have UT2 as well. Fastest way to get it to load is start it up set up your traffic options. Then when in FSX you select Addons at the top, then Ultimate Traffic 2 then Reset Traffic and that will load it right away.

Hi all, Thanks for input but the issue was purely me... Actually just before my holidays I was playing around in creation of new databases for traffic. So I created one of the "test" ones - that was for area of ELLX. Then I went for holidays - 3 weeks away and completely forgot about it. After holidays got my NGX and started flying in Europe again. Since ELLX and close by EDFH is my home base, I got unpleasant surprise. UT2 support helped a lot - well actually they asked me if I can print out any schedules for any of airports - I could not for ELLX. Then I went to UT2 interface and saw this "test" schedule. Removed it and things got back to normal.

Tom Link

No I'm not meaning I can't load it. I'm meaning I don't have the NGX.
Hello You don't have the NGX ? Yet in this thread on the 18Th Aug you supposedly have it running on your laptophttp://forum.avsim.net/topic/345268-general-hardware-chat/page__p__2073638#entry2073638 So what happened to your NGX Glyn

Hello You don't have the NGX ? Yet in this thread on the 18Th Aug you supposedly have it running on your laptophttp://forum.avsim.n...38#entry2073638 So what happened to your NGX Glyn
Hmmm... I was thinking the same. ph34r.png Sean Campbell

I'm meaning I don't have the NGX.
I don't know what to say...hehe Other than...you gotta get it!

Maybe Santa will be nice to me hahaha. I will. I had to pay for tuition recently (I'm still studying) so I'm a little short on cash. But I will definitely get it.

Maybe Santa will be nice to me hahaha. I will. I had to pay for tuition recently (I'm still studying) so I'm a little short on cash. But I will definitely get it.
So you were fibbing about having it when you said:
Well I'll kick off discussion with a photo of the NGX on my laptop
And then when asked if someones computer could run it you said:
I'm sure if my laptop can, your desktop can
Sean Campbell

i have notice a lot of OUT OF MEMORY while having the AI on but it is not the hole story i have found out. Great program btw,

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Hello You don't have the NGX ? Yet in this thread on the 18Th Aug you supposedly have it running on your laptophttp://forum.avsim.n...38#entry2073638 So what happened to your NGX Glyn
I am looking forward to the answer to that as well. As I asked you in another thread, (which I am still waiting for an answer) do you even have FSX ? Do you operate from an internet cafe ? and is your real name really Di ?You snuggle up to the more prominent members of this forum, but anybody who does not fit into that category, you can be quite curse with them. Anybody can belong to this forum, but your motives concern me. So please answer this, you don't have the NGX, so how on earth can you offer advice on something you do not have ?