Sign in to follow this  
wlock

Landing Gear Won't Stay Down...hmmm....

Hello all... just wondering if anyone has had an issue with the landing gear in this plane...when the airplane is on the ground, I can't keep my gear to stay locked in the "gear down" position... keeps popping up to the middle locked position... Does same thing during a flight... I've tried to uninstall and install again... no joy... any suggestions? Also tried "G" and "Ctrl+G" commands... Thanks in advance...William

Sounds like something is constantly triggering the G key. I had a similar thing when suddenly in flight the flap handle started a life on its own. Took me a while to figure what caused this, finally it appeared to be a faulty button on my ancient Saitek P8000 pad..

Have the same with one button on my CH throttle quadrant. When i assign a function to it, in this case flaps decr, it will also trigger ther gear lever to the OFF position. There is nothing else assignef to it anywherr, I checked. Very strange. I now just do not use that button.

Thanks for the replies guys... I have disabled the "G" key and assigned the gear to a button... seems to have handled the issue...

Are you clicking in the gear area with your mouse? I have never had this issue btw

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

No not clicking in gear area... Just mapped gear to FSUIPC4(registered version) ... seems to be addressing the issue....but still a b it touch and go... separate keys for "gear up = G" and "gear down -CTL+G"

Thought that would handle it but still no joy... landing gear simply won't stay down(on ground or in flight)... there's got to be a conflict somewhere...lol

You need only to map for gear up/down not one key for up and one key for down. If you look at the key commands for the ngx there is only one option.

Sean Green