Sign in to follow this  
GAJ52

Air Stair Position Not Being Saved

Hi If I save a 'Panel State' with the Air-stairs deployed, then reload that same panel state later the stairs are stowed again. I tend to use the same 'Panel State' for all flights i.e. Electrical power supplied by Ground Power with the fwd left passenger door, air stairs and both cargo doors open, simulating a normal ramp configuration when the crew arrive at the aircraft. However I have to lower the air stairs each time as they are not being saved correctly. I brought this subject up tagged on the end of another post of mine and Ryan said this problem was fixed in one of the Hot fixes. Unfortunately on my computer its not, and I have the latest hot fix installed version v1.00.2922. I would hate for SP1 to be released with this problem still outstanding. Glen

Glen

I think it is not a bug, it also like that for doors and cargo doors, even if you save the cockpit situation, doors and stairs position are not part of the saving... Josh.

I'm pretty sure what he meant is that actual installation of airstairs was not saved, which I personally find much worse. sig.gif

I'm pretty sure what he meant is that actual installation of airstairs was not saved, which I personally find much worse. sig.gif
No, the installation is saved (at least on mine) - however, the deployment state is not. The state of the doors is saved though so save with the airstairs out and the door open, load and the door will be open, but the airstairs back in... Health and Safety would have a field day !!!!! Would be nice to get fixed as it is a pain, although I don't imagine it is a priority compared to some of the other issues !! G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Hi Gary Thats exactly what I meant - I have already had one Flight Attendant fall from the door and break her ankle, so it is a priority wink.png As this is supposedly already fixed in a Hotfix http://forum.avsim.net/topic/348143-why-are-boost-pumps-louder-than-the-engines/ item 11, It would hopefully not take much to try again for SP1 Praying.gif Glen

Glen

No, the installation is saved (at least on mine) - however, the deployment state is not. The state of the doors is saved though so save with the airstairs out and the door open, load and the door will be open, but the airstairs back in... Health and Safety would have a field day !!!!!
Hey, if I understand this correctly, your (hotfixed) NGX does save the Airstair "installed" state (I do NOT mean deployed state)? If so, would you be so kind to post the relevant section of your FSX/PMDG/737NGX/Aircraft/someconfig.ini file here? I would like to know how that setting looks like and under which section it is in the INI. I am not hotfixed here, that's why I'm asking. I'd greatly appreciate it. sig.gif

Hey, if I understand this correctly, your (hotfixed) NGX does save the Airstair "installed" state (I do NOT mean deployed state)? If so, would you be so kind to post the relevant section of your FSX/PMDG/737NGX/Aircraft/someconfig.ini file here? I would like to know how that setting looks like and under which section it is in the INI. I am not hotfixed here, that's why I'm asking. I'd greatly appreciate it. sig.gif
It is in this section: [Airframe]ShortFieldPackage=1FlightTestPackage=0SteelBrakePackage=1DualBatteryPackage=1JumpSeat=1Yoke CheckList L=0Yoke CheckList R=0ETOPS=1DualCargoBottleSystem=1SingleClassCabin=0EyebrowWindows=0SatcomAntenna=1ISFDInstalled=1HGSInstalled=1HGS_AutoAIII=1HGS_GSrefInPRI=1Airstair=1 Hope that helps !! G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron