Sign in to follow this  
bank1

ES Citation X is not showing-up in my FSX?

I'm looking for some help here, and I know this isn't ES Support, but the response are a little slow in coming over there. I just tried to reinstall ES CitationX and it is not showing up in FSX? Now I had it intalled in FSX but I was having issues with all my MFD'S screens being BLK and would not pwr up, plus I would not get the configuration menu to popup to be able to make changes for passengers, weight and panel state. I've reinstalled aleast 6 times and I havn't had any luck. It's being installed into my Progarm files (x86) MS Flightsimulator. Help Please Don

After unistalling using the application's 'uninstaller', or the Control Panel - I've found I should always run a registry cleaner [ such as the Eusing Free Registry Cleaner, at :- http://www.eusing.com/Download.htm ] immediately afterward. This ensures that any bits still floating around in the registry - which just might mess up a fresh install - are gone.

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Hey Ron I've left four responses after your last reply to my situation and as of today and prior to this post I hadn't gotten a reply back? The post on your site is titled: CitationX FSX crashes. I'm not knocking your site, I'm just trying to get this issue resolved as quick as possible.

Despite your needs, Eaglesoft is not a full-time hourly or salary position for any of us and we handle issues with what free time we have available. I apologize if this is inadequate for you, but it is what it is. Now I must get back to work before my employer feels I'm robbing them. ;)

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Just doublechecked and was glad to see the problem resolved.For future information we do not offer product support on any site except our own support forums or our support@eaglesoftdg.com email box.The support forums are montitored about 16 hours per day and the support email address is monitored on the same schedule.While we attempt to answer quickly we may be tied up with other users so patience is the watchword.Nerd.gif

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png