Sign in to follow this  
vedrano

Addon's Wont start with FSX automaticly!

Hi guys, i have a strange problem. in the past fspassangers x / ezdock camera / ai-ships started automaticly when fsx starts, but now only fspassangers starts and the rest not. I dont see them in the menu/ingame nothing. i tryd re-installing ezdock camera and everything but nothing helped, @ .dll i see allot of stuff that works fine, fspassangers is there and it works but no ezdock camera nothing. Does someone know how to fix this.. ?

Ezdock must have FSX running with administrator rights. Right-click on your FSX.exe file, select properties, then the compatibility tab and the Privilege level at the bottom. Check the box for administrator. Ezdock should now work, and most likely your other programs will too.

Maybe your exe.xml got corrupted. Find it where the fsx.cfg resides and check it.

Ezdock must have FSX running with administrator rights. Right-click on your FSX.exe file, select properties, then the compatibility tab and the Privilege level at the bottom. Check the box for administrator. Ezdock should now work, and most likely your other programs will too.
This is only true if you have FSX installed to the default path in the "Program Files" folder or any other folder that is protected by UAC. Else you do not need to run FSX with administrator rights.

This is only true if you have FSX installed to the default path in the "Program Files" folder or any other folder that is protected by UAC. Else you do not need to run FSX with administrator rights.
Ezdock is automatically installed in the "Program Files" folder. My FSX is not in the Programs folder, but I know from experience that Ezdock will not run if FSX doesn't have administrator rights (If UAC is turned on).

Ezdock is automatically installed in the "Program Files" folder. My FSX is not in the Programs folder, but I know from experience that Ezdock will not run if FSX doesn't have administrator rights (If UAC is turned on).
Curt, I stand corrected. UAC is disabled on my system and Ezdock does need write access to the camera.cfg file.