Sign in to follow this  
Katana1000S

I forgot why i hated Avsim

I rest my case with the answers already. I used to think Avsim was the place too, its not, there are far more mature thinking places on the net these days, Avsim is rapidly getting left behind ... what with its bannings of certain guys who do speak up against some Developer Trolls ... who rightly or wrongly shouted their mouths off, then when questioned started threatening law suits ... Sod this for a game of soldiers. Its supposed to be a hobby, not a war. I'm off to do some flight simming.

I'm off to do some flight simming.
You can do some flight simming whilst you are on here too, if you look on the Air Hauler radar right now, you'll see my LearJet is currently half way across the North Sea at 33,000 on the way to ENHD from EGCD with a load of shrimps. The joys of LNAV and VNAV. They must have a big barbecue planned in Haugesund, meanwhile, one of my pilot employees has just landed the Aerosoft PBY Catalina in Ireland. Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Alan, nice Bristish humor!! :--))) Katana1000S, you probably had a bad night or a hard week.Let's forget it.If you wish to complain about Avsim's rules or moderators, please use the correct forum for that.And if, after complaining you still hate Avsim, well, my best advise would be to delete us from your favs.wink.png

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.