Sign in to follow this  
alainneedle1

Picture for HughesMDflyer4

....I think somebody needs to get laid...
I beg your pardon. I hope that is a language problem cause if not it is pretty damn rude.

www.antsairplanes.com

I beg your pardon. I hope that is a language problem cause if not it is pretty damn rude.
My apologies, I can see the reaction on your face, I should have not said that not knowing if he's old enough to legally get...Clown.gif ...as I can't edit that part of my post anymore maybe MOD will be welling to do it for me....I lost it...what can I say...Rose.gif

This picture was already there when the website was open. So i don't think it was a in-game view because the built of the game was not so advanced to create this type of picture. It's not look like so real. For me, it's an "artist wiew" made this differents sources (real or not) and mean nothing about the sim we all hope. Apologies for my poor english, I'm not canadian like Alanneedle1, but a pure frogy.

I can see the reaction on your face
Thats so funny! LMAO.gif Alain you are passionate about Flight, everybody can see this, definately not somebody who 'hates' Flight, you are a great contributor to these forums and somebody who is always willing to show substance rather than petty quips and that's to be commended. Thanks.

Thats so funny! LMAO.gif Alain you are passionate about Flight, everybody can see this, definately not somebody who 'hates' Flight, you are a great contributor to these forums and somebody who is always willing to show substance rather than petty quips and that's to be commended. Thanks.
Sorry, but I've never seen a single post that suggests he's passionate about it, but more about telling what the team has done wrong and what they should do to make it right. And if everyone can see that he's "passionate" about Flight, why have people suggested that he hates it? laugh.png

Brandon Filer

Sorry, but I've never seen a single post that suggests he's passionate about it, but more about telling what the team has done wrong and what they should do to make it right. And if everyone can see that he's "passionate" about Flight, why have people suggested that he hates it? laugh.png
alain_mikli_glasses_400x300.jpgpas·sion·ate (pabreve.gifshprime.gifschwa.gif-nibreve.gift)adj.1. Capable of, having, or dominated by powerful emotions: a family of passionate personalities.2. Wrathful by temperament; choleric.3. Marked by strong sexual desire; amorous or lustful. wub.png4. Showing or expressing strong emotion; ardent: a passionate speech against injustice.5. Arising from or marked by passion: a teacher who is passionate about her subject.

For what it is worth, that is St. Louis KSTL. Your looking at what appears to be 30L (under the bottom clouds adn 30R just NW of Highway 1-170. That is the FedEx/UPS cargo ramp and Sabreliner in the middle of the airport shot. Just to the further north is where the F-18 Super Hornet is made in that long white building. Way out in the distance is rural Illinois where I got my PPL back in 2007.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.