Sign in to follow this  
Bman2006

Main Panel Question

Ok... I have a ridiculous question. Look at the main panel and looking at the checklist currently in place, what is the different between yellow and white checklists? Why I can't track that down, I am not sure. I see "+" = FO flow underway... but can't figure yellow vs. white. Ok, I have two questions - if the checklist doesn't advance, does that mean I am missing a step? I was stuck on "clean up" (yellow).. Thanks Benjamin.

Benjamin Van Eps

Hi Ben, You'd need to double check the manual as each version is slightly different. I'm not sure which version you're using. But generally Yellow = Non-Checklist item/action... White is a Checklist item. Regarding getting stuck, please double the manual and make sure you're not missing any triggers. Cheers,

Thanks Bryan. I am using J41 Voice Commander Edition 1.02 + = FO Flow * = ? I will double check the manual - there is absolutely no doubt I am missing step(s). I am new to both the J41 and FS2Crew. I am get much more familiar with the plane so the FS2 is getting far more fluid than when I first installed it. Thanks

Benjamin Van Eps