Sign in to follow this  
ljfitzy

Virgin Blue repaints

Hey all!I'm thinking of purchasing the PMDG 737NGX, it looks amazing! Because Im in Australia and have FTX scenery and Orbx AI traffic, I would like to know if there is a repaint for the virgin Australia 737 in both or either the red or white paint scheme?If there is, I'll be 70 bucks poorer!!Let me know Cheers

I most deffinatly will, which one do I buy?! To make sure this livery works!Does it perform well? Not choppy?I have all ftx and OzX scenery enabled I7 process 3.20 ghz processor 2 nvidea 470 1gb SLI1 tb hard drive1 4gb harddrive12 gig RAM

I most deffinatly will, which one do I buy?! To make sure this livery works! Does it perform well? Not choppy? I have all ftx and OzX scenery enabled I7 process 3.20 ghz processor2 nvidea 470 1gb SLI1 tb hard drive1 4gb harddrive12 gig RAM
Hi Fitzy, it's always hard to tell how well something will run. It always depends on many variables....but on first glance your sys specs look good. I have had the NGX for 5-6 weeks now and for the most part it's been an absolute joy. Like you, I have mostly FTX/ORBX airports and regions and I'm enjoying flying mainly east coast routes in Aust. IMHO, there has never been a better a/c for FSX (or previous versions of MS for that matter). Take the plunge......get the NGX and enjoy. PS: I'm flying the Virgin Blue (DJ) all the time on the east coast..it's a HOOT! Rgds,

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

the PMDG 737 NGX is simply amazing, I am in australia and only fly this best down the east coast usually YBCG to YMML orbx FTX Radar contact ASE superb you wont be dissappointed, not enough hours in my day

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Would be good to have a Pacific Blue as well. There is one on Avsim but the colour and font is wrong. ( no disrespect to the painter - I could not paint a letter box) Also waiting for the Orbx New Zealand to be released, and then some good trans tasman flights will be on the menu. And speaking of Pac Blue, do you guys know if Virgin are dropping the Pac Blue brand ? Just wondered, as they were using a Virgin Aus (livery) out of Christchurch last week. Could this be the end of Pac Blue ?

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

It all sounds great!I will be buying it tomorrow, in hossie at the min so I'll have some time up my sleeve for the next few days,Does this aircraft have a TCAS? Someone mentioned flight radar on this plane what does that do?!In regard to the PAC blue brand, as far as we know, it's staying.. But who knows in our company! Looking forward to flying this plane and comparing it to the real thing!!

Ps.How do I get the liverys?The link above? Do I need to download that to get them?Sorry I'm new to the product and how it works!

Radar contact ASE superb you wont be dissappointed, not enough hours in my day
What do these procducts do!!? Sound interesting

i have similar specs it should run good and its a great addon

Brody,Out of curiosity, do you often get crashes on your sim?Namely g3d.dll errors or the like?I have found a fix that makes error messages pop up but they are annoying, was wondering if you have similar problems?! Or if you do with similar specs? Do you know how to fix it?So radar contact and the other one what are they about?

mate, there's also a couple of Air Pacific repaints on avsim as well....I'm sure you've seen it in the skies over Eastern Aust or NZ! :)

I've done some Ansett, Australian (old TAA) Eastwest and Strategic-ALL Australian, currently working on REX, Alliance and Skywest. I uploaded the repaints to Flightsim.com