Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

briansommers

how to stop auto refueling when pulling up by a fuel station..

I thought there was something that you could add in fsuipc ini that would stop the automatic refueling of your plane when you park by a fuel station. anyone remember?

Ciao!

iirc that only works in FS9. You add this line in fsuipc.ini StopAutoFuel=Yes

Ignacio aka Tanocapo

I thought there was something that you could add in fsuipc ini that would stop the automatic refueling of your plane when you park by a fuel station. anyone remember?
If a fuel station is hard to get away from then I use AFX/ADE to reduce the fuel space down to 1 meter that reduces the fuel stations field of influence. Its a pity that there is not a way to say to fsx "I don't want to use your fuel pumps after all you have fuel trucks".

John

Rig: Gigabyte AORUS Z370 Gaming 7 Motherboard, I7-I8086SE CPU, 32GB DDR4 Ram, Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Graphics, Acer 34" wide view display with VSYNC on.

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

43%
    $10,945.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now