Sign in to follow this  
roarkr

Opencockpit MCP with PMDX 737NGX READY

Hi Roar,Uninstalled FSUIPC and re-installed as suggested. FSX modules updated with the NGXMCP_202.lua file and FSUIPC.ini file updated with the entry[Auto]1=lua NGXMCP_202There were no further possible conflicts as every thing was clean.Started up FSX and NGX (for FSUIPC). Exited FSX. Started up FSX and NGX again then started SIOC once lua had begun - the result - the same. The MCP still will not light up and when buttons are pressed, there is no log in the FSUIPC Console log. The SIOC monitor registers the pushing of buttons and turning of the encoders.I understand what you say about the FSX location but I uninstalled from the CProgram Files (x86) location on the advice of the NGX Avsim forum prior to it's release as they said it would eliminate any issues with virus updates and and windows updates whilst FSX was running.The MCP worked fine with the default 737 and my set up with FSX in it's current location and with Vista. I will update to WIN7 in the future but surely I should be able to run SIOC, FSUIPC lua files and the plug and play addons on my current set up.You and Fred have been a great help and I am sure that we will get this problem sorted in the end. Given that all lua files and FSUIPC have now been refreshed (and they work on other peoples systems), I am wondering if the problem still lies with SIOC somewhere.Thanks again for your help.Gary
Hi GaryAre you sure that you have a paid version of FSUIPCI think that Roakr's script have to have got a paid and registered version.Michal

Roar, I downloaded your new LUA file, but still have the Vert Speed inverted. Is there something more to do? I cannot say for the other points, I haven't done a complete flight yet. I will keep you posted.

A new updated version of Opencockpit EFIS script ( both ssi and LUA file) will be release in a day or 2.
Thank you so much!! Edited by Fabrice

Fabrice Lambert

Michal,Thanks for your concern but I have had the paid up and registered version of FSUIPC and WideFS for a number of years.

Hi,A new NGXEFIS_PP_202 script for OpenCockpits P&P EFIS hardware is now ready to be downloaded fromhttps://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0yCO5zfcmmENzI4YTYyMTItMTNkZi00MzAzLTliNmMtNjU5MmRiNmQ1Nzlirgs

Roar Kristensen    www.flightsim4fun.com

P3Dv4 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BAv4 for immersive PMDG B737/777/747 flying

XPLANE 11 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BA_XP for immersive  B737 flying

rmMShli.jpg?1 WylQl0J.jpg?3

Sorry for this download mess from google.mapsSearch for "OpenCockpit" on Avsim's file libraryBoth MCP and EFIS should be there.

Roar Kristensen    www.flightsim4fun.com

P3Dv4 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BAv4 for immersive PMDG B737/777/747 flying

XPLANE 11 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BA_XP for immersive  B737 flying

rmMShli.jpg?1 WylQl0J.jpg?3

Ok tested, and still no luck for me, it doesnt work with my configuration.Franck
Hi FranckIs it the EFIS that doesn't work or the MCP?Ian

Ian C. McCulloch

'What would one do without Malt Whisky? Slainte Mhath'

It only can get better

Hi FranckIs it the EFIS that doesn't work or the MCP?Ian
It is the EFIS, I have only the EFIS, my MCP is from goflight.

It is the EFIS, I have only the EFIS, my MCP is from goflight.
And I have the same prob . The EFIS is not working but I have the MCP workingThere is something we are missingBecause it works in the SIOC Monitor. So it is being recognisedIan

Ian C. McCulloch

It only can get better

And I have the same prob . The EFIS is not working but I have the MCP workingThere is something we are missingBecause it works in the SIOC Monitor. So it is being recognisedIan
Ok I have now succeed in making it run.I did make a mistake in the name of my SIOC.ini file.But I have a problem with the VOR ADF switches, it loolks like that they are using the same variable that my HDGSEL APP and V/S of my Goflight MCP Pro.If i switche the VOR 1 ON, I have the light on my HDGSEL that switch on, and then the VOR 1 goes back to OFF, event if the switch is still on VOR 1.Do you know what can I change to make the VOR switches works correctly.Thanks for the script and you excellent work.Franck Edited by Francky

Hi RoarI found somethingSo I have bot units in one SSI file ans as said the efis is not workingBUTI started the NGX the MCP is working and if I change the UP and DOWN wheel it changes the MAP, VOR, App, on the VC in the EFIS. Once the EFIS is sitting on APP nothing more happens in the EFIS even if i Scroll on with the wheelMaybe that helpsThx Ian

Ian C. McCulloch

It only can get better

Ok I have now succeed in making it run.I did make a mistake in the name of my SIOC.ini file.But I have a problem with the VOR ADF switches, it loolks like that they are using the same variable that my HDGSEL APP and V/S of my Goflight MCP Pro.If i switche the VOR 1 ON, I have the light on my HDGSEL that switch on, and then the VOR 1 goes back to OFF, event if the switch is still on VOR 1.Do you know what can I change to make the VOR switches works correctly.Thanks for the script and you excellent work.Franck
FranckWhat is the file called maybe I am makinf the same mistake and don't see itThx Ian

Ian C. McCulloch

It only can get better

Here is in my GoFlight MCP Pro lua file the part were variable are common to your script :local function toggleVORL(state, unit) if unit == GFEFISU then if state == 0 and ipc.readLvar('ngx_switch_358_a') ~= 0 then ipc.control(69990, -2147483648) ipc.control(69990, 524288) ipc.control(69990, -2147483648) ipc.control(69990, 524288) elseif state == 1 and ipc.readLvar('ngx_switch_358_a') == 0 then ipc.control(69990, 536870912) ipc.control(69990, 131072) end else if state == 0 and ipc.readLvar('ngx_switch_414_a') ~= 0 then ipc.control(70046, -2147483648) ipc.control(70046, 524288) ipc.control(70046, -2147483648) ipc.control(70046, 524288) elseif state == 1 and ipc.readLvar('ngx_switch_414_a') == 0 then ipc.control(70046, 536870912) ipc.control(70046, 131072) end endendlocal function toggleADFL(state, unit) if unit == GFEFISU then if state == 0 and ipc.readLvar('ngx_switch_358_a') ~= 0 then ipc.control(69990, 536870912) ipc.control(69990, 131072) ipc.control(69990, 536870912) ipc.control(69990, 131072) elseif state == 1 and ipc.readLvar('ngx_switch_358_a') == 100 then ipc.control(69990, -2147483648) ipc.control(69990, 524288) end else if state == 0 and ipc.readLvar('ngx_switch_414_a') ~= 0 then ipc.control(70046, 536870912) ipc.control(70046, 131072) ipc.control(70046, 536870912) ipc.control(70046, 131072) elseif state == 1 and ipc.readLvar('ngx_switch_414_a') == 100 then ipc.control(70046, -2147483648) ipc.control(70046, 524288) end endendIt looks like that the scipt look for the state of the VOR status and do or dont do something.Can you help me solve that please.Franck

FranckWhat is the file called maybe I am makinf the same mistake and don't see itThx Ian
I did misspell the name of the SIOC script : NGXEFIS_PP_2.02.ssi I did miss the . between the 2 and the 0.