Sign in to follow this  
roarkr

Opencockpit MCP with PMDX 737NGX READY

well done . MCP is working with your script - perfect thank youbecause at this time is too late I am going to made some test fly next evening. But small test on ground is OK
roarkr thank you very much - I have tested a fly and MCP works good.So May I have a question regarding EFIS? I have p&p as well. Do you have any idea work with your last script for MCP?But again thanks for great job.

Hi Fred.Like you, when the going gets tough, the tough get going - as the saying goes but in my case the weak get going so I had another go at the 1st tutorial from EGKK to EHAM - very successful with the finger on the mouse !!!Still no joy with linking the MCP with the NGX. I saved my complete SIOC folder then deleted everything bar the bare essentials and loaded the MCP ssi. into this (the only ssi file there) and still no joy. As per Roar's instructions, the lua file was put in the FSX modules folder and the[Auto]1=lua NGXMCP_202 copied into the FSUIPC ini file which resulted in the script [LuaFiles] 1=NGXMCP_202 materialising in the FSUIPC ini file.Still with no joy, I put the complete script from the lua file into the FSUIPC ini file and there was no difference.I am a SIOC 'dummy' when it comes to getting things up and running and rely very heavily on people like you, Roar and John - so please be gentle with me.We will get this sorted and it is refreshing to see that others are having great success with the hard work that has been put into helping the likes of me get rid of the mouse !RegardsGary

Edited by bussgarfield

FredYes I have the latest version of FSUIPC and yes registered.2 thingsIf someone can tell me1) How to get a scrrenshot in here I will and2) Can I attch a file in here?I sent my FSUIPC as a zip to Roar via PM.I have taken a screenshot of ths SIOC but don't know how to paste it hereThx IanEdit Version is 4.754

Edited by ICMC

Ian C. McCulloch

'What would one do without Malt Whisky? Slainte Mhath'

It only can get better

Gary, (and IAN)Just to be sure,Can you confirm you are using the registered version of fsuipc and the latest?Please start fsx and go to the top line, select add-on, select fsuipc and in the window that opens select tab aboutPlease tell us what version you have and that is shows hereThis is a registered copy! Thank you!

Version as said aboveand yesREGISTERED.Wide FS is also registeredThx IanFredIf you want you can ping me on Skypeicmc69Thx Ianp.s.I see your in Rotterdam

Edited by ICMC

Ian C. McCulloch

It only can get better

IanPosting an image is done through the 11th icon of the bottom row on top of the reply to this topic window.It will however open a window with an option to input an url.The way to go is to put your image up on some public website and link the image into your post (this is done to prevent the forum from exploding with image data)if you go to the top of this thread you will see an option more and if you click on this you will see a help button. You will find more explanation over there. (i do not want to write a complete help file in this thread. sorry mate) :(

Hi FredTHanks Thanks Thanks alot for your help. That was so brilliant of you to help me via Skype.It is working now and I am very happyHope you have a brilliant fly tonight and enjoy itI don't know what more to say as once again'THANK YOU'Thx Ian

Ian C. McCulloch

It only can get better

Gary,Probably best to setup a skype session tomorrow. like i did with ian. tomorrow 11.00 cet would be fine for me. skype id killerbee1958I just finished my flight lebl-lfpg and am off to bed.Let's see if i can help you also. With Ian it seemed to be a sioc config error. Through skype we are able to exchange files also.later. :-)

Hi AllFred Still a bit of an error I configured my FMC with a flight and now noticed thatF/D on on the left no function same on right. Also A/R=T arm no function Disengage no functionAll dials work if i set V/S vert speed worksCMD a and b okCWS a ok but not bc/o don't knowVery strangeClicking the A/T on the FSX will show the LED on the MCP hardware. Clicking off will shut the LED downSo LED works (getting data from the FSX) but switch doesn't do anythingHave a quiet night might catch you tomorrow will be out all day but in in the evening. Maybe catch you thenCheers Ian

Ian C. McCulloch

It only can get better

Hi FranckYour screen shot looks good things appear as they should.Hmmmm. Please try this attached NGXEFIS_PP_Franck.txt as your SIOC script.Put it with your other scripts and edit SIOC.INI CONFIG_FILE=E:\Program Files (x86)\IOCards\SIOC\NGXEFIS_PP_Franck.txt (Note thats a .txt not .ssi)And post that screen shot again with this running.Bit of a shot in the dark, but everything else is looking good, so we must be close and there's not much left.CheersJohn

Hi FranckYour screen shot looks good things appear as they should.Hmmmm. Please try this attached NGXEFIS_PP_Franck.txt as your SIOC script.Put it with your other scripts and edit SIOC.INI CONFIG_FILE=E:Program Files (x86)IOCardsSIOCNGXEFIS_PP_Franck.txt (Note thats a .txt not .ssi)And post that screen shot again with this running.Bit of a shot in the dark, but everything else is looking good, so we must be close and there's not much left.CheersJohn
Hi John here is what you asked me :SIOC1.jpgFor the moment still the same result.Franck

Hi FrankIn the LOG section of that shot ..... below what I can see .... did it compile OK ?ooops looks like it did, my bad, I was looking for the 'File Compiled OK' but you'd done that.Hmmm thinking cap on, but I'm stumped for the moment........... FurtherI think you said you have 'other cockpit hardware' -- nothing else trying to use FSUIPC 'joysticks' is there ? 65&66 specifically ?

Edited by Crankpin

Hi FrankIn the LOG section of that shot ..... below what I can see .... did it compile OK ?ooops looks like it did, my bad, I was looking for the 'File Compiled OK' but you'd done that.Hmmm thinking cap on, but I'm stumped for the moment........... FurtherI think you said you have 'other cockpit hardware' -- nothing else trying to use FSUIPC 'joysticks' is there ? 65&66 specifically ?
Yep I have complied the file before, I have tried directly with the txt file, it compiles it and same result.I do use other joystick in FUIPC, I use a MCP Pro from Go Flight, a yoke and 2 quadrant throttle from saitek but none use the Joystick 65 and 66.The MCP pro use a lua script too.Franck Edited by Francky