Sign in to follow this  
PilotoVirtual

UFO?

I did an early morning short flight from LIMC Malpensa to LIPQ Trieste the other day in the PMDG738 and something in the sky caught my eye, it was floating there for a good while and then it disappeared... an UFO in FSX???

Once at Malpensa I saw a short green man pointing his plasma gun against a hostess. He was complaining about the lack of toilet's soap.

There are UFOs in FSX actually. Not sure if that's one of them or not though.

Noah Bryant

I've seen them several times flying from SAEZ to SBGR overnight. Usually three of them (big blue lights). The cool thing is that even though online flying they may appear (IVAO).

Looks like a bird to me. If you have 'thermal visualisation' set to 'natural' in the preferences, you'll get birds flying around where the thermals are. If, on the other hand, you are met at the gate by Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones, then it was probably a flying saucer. Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Yes, you can see UFOS in the mission LAS VEGAS, in acceleration F18 too.....................jejeje, too funny............but, always its a (meteor, st elmos fire, meteorological ballon) imagination at work...................

ATO VATMEX director, VATNA P1-P2 instructor (spanish), VATSIM 897455, more than 9000 hrs flight.

Next time you see them ask them to give PMDG a call..........maybe they can help. Darryl Critchley

Is it a fake?...No, why would I do that, and spend the time doing it... here is the exact date and time it happened, maybe is re-creatable,,, ‎Thursday, ‎October ‎06, ‎2011, ‏‎6:39:55 AM FSX TIME Is it a bird? No, this thing hovered in the same place for quite some time, by the time I got to the runway hold short line it was gone...was it there?, yes, I even moved my eyepoint many times to see if it was on optical illusion, but it stayed in the same position and even as I looked around behind clouds...Actually, just search your FSX folder for UFO, there are many hits...

I've never seen a UFO but I once saw a random meteor streak across the sky in FSX. I was shocked and didn't believe it, but a quick google search confirms that these are modeled but rare in FSX. Very cool!

Once at Malpensa I saw a short green man pointing his plasma gun against a hostess. He was complaining about the lack of toilet's soap.
yes, in italy the lack of toilet soap is normal if you are in italian airports LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif ...

I saw a UFO once (not on the mission) and it was fun. I dont think I have seen a meteor though, cool.

Noah Bryant

I did an early morning short flight from LIMC Malpensa to LIPQ Trieste the other day in the PMDG738 and something in the sky caught my eye, it was floating there for a good while and then it disappeared... an UFO in FSX???
Unusual to see one outside the US where for some reason they usually prefer to make their appearances. The QI "trivia" programme broadcast by the BCC said that in 1994, 35,000 US citizens insured themselves against the risk of alien abduction; and this risk has actually befallen 8% of the population of California, according to their own claims. On the other hand, whether any of them were insured and, if so, whether any insurer has ever paid out, is not public knowledge so far as I am aware.Tim