Hi, I am ruinning FSX alonf with REX 2.0, GEX and Ultimate Terrain. Can I install ASE along with this setup or would I have to uninstall REX 2.0? The two programs seem very similar but ASE seems tp provide a more realistic cloud and weather generator. Do I require FSUIPC or SIMCONNECT if I install ASE? If so, where can I d/l (purchase) a current version of SIMCONNECT? Thanks for your help. Phil

Hi Phil,No, you don't need to uninstall anything.. ASE is designed to work with graphics add-ons and even offers special "universal graphics integration" to allow wx-influenced selections via our snapshot system. We don't consider the graphics products similar really, ASE is a sophisticated weather simulation engine with a focus on realism, and graphics add-ons are focused on graphics. We understand that some graphics add-ons include some weather features but in our opinion there really is no comparison. Simconnect is included with FSX, automatically installed. FSUIPC is not required.

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies