Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

afraj

FSX Crash to Desktop

i didn't have a chance to search this, but i figured i can drop it for someone to look it and tell me if it is a known error.I was seating comfortable on Climb while performing a SID out of LEMD 36L (Madrid). Since i was short on sleep time, i figured i can cut the trip short and fly direct the next waypoint. when i opened CDU and highlighted the next waypoint and excute. I got a FSX crash. Looking at event viewere. i did not find anything i am familiar with when it comes to crashed i gotten in the past with FSX.ThanksMuchExcuse my spelling, short on sleep. Good Night

Best Regards

Adib Afraj

Hey Adib,i am not sure what you really men, but from your title i can understand that the fs quit to desktop and didnt really crash, i mean you could comeback to the game correct? if that the situation, it did happen to me twice with the pmdg 747, can you tell me if it happened near addon scenery or airport, if so what is your computer specs? and then i will can help you, regards, Daniel

Daniel choen

PMDG_ngx_T7_sig.jpg

No it was a complete crash, i couldn't get back to the game; FSX restarted. i was over normal scenery no add on scenery in the vicinity. i took off from LEMD, but i was far from it.PC Specs.Alienware M17XR3I7, 2.4, 3.4 Turbo8GIG DDR3Nvidia 580

Best Regards

Adib Afraj

What did it say in event viewer?

Kenneth Weir

My Saitek yoke mod

i7 2600k @ 4.7

8GB Gskill CAS7

2x GTX580 SLI Surround + GT520 Accessory

Win7x64

I think that maybe an issue adressed in the upcoming SP1. can be totaly random, but seems to happen like the OP described. It happened to me on approach to KFLL, when was making changes in the CDU to the APP.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, P3D 5.0, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Corsair Spec Omega Case,Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, EVGA 850+ Gold PSU,Win 10 Pro 64-bit, Samsung 43 UHD TV, LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Logitech X56 Hotas Stick and Throttle, Logitech/Saitek Flight Yoke System, Multi, Radio, Switch Panels

The Same issue happened tonight in the same area, I attached an image so you guys can see it.- System - Provider [ Name] Application Error - EventID 1000 [ Qualifiers] 0 Level 2 Task 100 Keywords 0x80000000000000 - TimeCreated [ SystemTime] 2011-10-25T04:13:53.000000000Z EventRecordID 8337 Channel Application Computer AAMachine-PC Security - EventData fsx.exe 10.0.61472.0 475e17d3 MSVCR90.dll 9.0.30729.6161 4dace5b9 c0000417 00036d36 10e4 01cc92c6a6c42baf F:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57\MSVCR90.dll bf52714a-febf-11e0-8c16-d0df9a4058e7I hope that was clear enough, the screen was white as you all know.Thanks for the Advance help.

Best Regards

Adib Afraj

I think I am running, the one that came out about two or three weeks ago

Best Regards

Adib Afraj

I think I am running, the one that came out about two or three weeks ago
MSVCR90.DLL - error means it is being shared with something else within Windows. This file belongs to Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 , get a registry cleaner. This happens alot in fsx dll files being used more than once at the same time Microsoft did state this years ago. I got a registry cleaner i never get anything nowhttp://www.msvcr71dl...90dll-error.phpAnother thing you can get sometimes is a MSVCR71.DLL -error this can be fixed by downloading the latest Java and inside the folder java / bin there you will find the file MSVCR71.DLL copy it and put it in the main FSX root.. Just like you would have done with the UIAUTOMATIONCORE.DLL give it a try..All these things i've done and never get dll crashes

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

43%
    $10,945.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now