Sign in to follow this  
Wendall

Best A340?

Hi,I have this thing for the A340, but I never bothered looking really extensively(not past the F-lite range one)What's the best one VC and systems wise? I wouldn't think the F-lite one would be, but if it is I don't care.Thanks for any insight,

Thomas Ruth has a great freeware A340 but it is light on systems. I get great frames with it though, and it seems to have decent flight dynamics.

Hi,Yeah I have Tom's A340, and I love it, just decided to step up a bit systems wise. I do agree with you about FPS on the model as well. One last thing :an MCDU that your able to load SID/STARS and waypoints into

On the payware models, the Wilco Vol.2 is pretty much it as it's the only one available, maybe for some time to come. I would recommend looking for a discount on the price as it may come in too steep in regard to the rather old nature of the addon.The 'Evolution' didn't change much about that nature, but it still gives you some Airbus character and systems, not the most accurate ones maybe. The advertising text may present that one differently though. happy.pngMaybe you can tweak freeware models with the e. g. the free vasFMC gauges to get a fully featured Airbus system in the flight guidance aspect. The latest release offered VC integration in FSX for example.

Maybe you can tweak freeware models with the e. g. the free vasFMC gauges to get a fully featured Airbus system in the flight guidance aspect. The latest release offered VC integration in FSX for example.
Do you know how to integrate the vasfmc suite in a VC ? if yes could you share the info ? The vas project site is gone now :(ThxVic

It's gone? Shocked.gif Sorry, I didn't know that.I've personally never tried to integrate them, I only saw the announcement on the latest update to now support FSX VC integration. So if they don't run their forums now, one vital source of 'howto' knowledge is gone too.Maybe some of the other members can point to a current knowledge base though. Worried.gif