Sign in to follow this  
bakaman

WHAT SHOULD THE INITIAL VERSION READ PLEASE?

Hi fellas,What should the initial version read please?Kaman BA
I think it is 1.00.2916 some one will jump in to correct me if its wrong

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

i don't think so
it the first one i downloaded when it came out so i could be wrong it was the 15 aug when i downloaded this initial release

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Gents-You could have any of 5 different version numbers, depending upon when you purchased your NGX.The SP1 installer recognizes and will update any of the versions that we released to you, however...That made the SP1 installer slightly larger than it could have been, but we were shooting for simplicity here. It should update you from any version you have installed.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

it the first one i downloaded when it came out so i could be wrong it was the 15 aug when i downloaded this initial release
Yes, i understand but i'm talking about the version of august 04th.
Gents-You could have any of 5 different version numbers, depending upon when you purchased your NGX.The SP1 installer recognizes and will update any of the versions that we released to you, however...That made the SP1 installer slightly larger than it could have been, but we were shooting for simplicity here. It should update you from any version you have installed.
Even RTM version?Because in the case of a fresh install i would have to reconfigure AES, etcccc...... but no big deal...