Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nyxx

Small bug looking out of VC

I think the doors need seting back a bit and from the VC looking back at wing.

David Murden.  MSFS2020 • M20  CJ4WT       DCS  A10CII  AV-8B  F-14A/B  F-16C  F/A-18C 

10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON  Asus ROG Strix Z490-E  32GB DDR4 CL14 3200MHz RTX 3080  Corsair iCUE H150i Pro XT 360mm 

Corsair HX850i Platinum Plus 2x 1TB Samsung EVO Plus M.2  Phanteks Enthoo Evolo X Case  Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & TPR 

TrackIR • Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • Internet BT 75 Mbps Unlimited 

Looking at that first picture you are physically moving your head through the glass...

Lukas "TIN TIN -=9th Shrek=-" Mathijsen

David,I'm trying to understand what you've done here, it looks like you've moved 20-30 ft outside of the VC using the pan keys.If you want external views this isn't the way to get then, try pressing the s key a few times...

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Also if you have EZCA, you´ll have to set your border for front, left and right sideso it´s impossible to go through your windows/ Leffe

Leif A Mikkelsen

Mark,I simply was looking at the winglets and saw the door i put my head more in the window just to get a better SS for you, the bottom 2 SS simply to show the doors are proud of your VC "Box" the 2nd SS shows the doors proud of the box and that's why the door can be seen from the VC.No big thing just pointing it out.

David Murden.  MSFS2020 • M20  CJ4WT       DCS  A10CII  AV-8B  F-14A/B  F-16C  F/A-18C 

10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON  Asus ROG Strix Z490-E  32GB DDR4 CL14 3200MHz RTX 3080  Corsair iCUE H150i Pro XT 360mm 

Corsair HX850i Platinum Plus 2x 1TB Samsung EVO Plus M.2  Phanteks Enthoo Evolo X Case  Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & TPR 

TrackIR • Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • Internet BT 75 Mbps Unlimited 

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

43%
    $10,985.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now