Sign in to follow this  
Pronto

Startup-Rolling looks very fast!?!?!?

Hi all,after SP1 my Startup-Rolling - until airborne - looks very fast, to fast! I give full power (F4) at once and 2 or 3 sec. later the aircraft is rolling already very very fast... (only in 2d-panel)... on the other hand the speedstrip shows normal increasing speed! What can I do?GreetingsNorbert

You better don't give full power. Use a derate and stay below 100% N1. And don't bring your engines in the red zone until you are in real trubble.

What is your weight? Did you do a proper PERF setup?John Gabriel

Hi all,after SP1 my Startup-Rolling - until airborne - looks very fast, to fast! I give full power (F4) at once and 2 or 3 sec. later the aircraft is rolling already very very fast... (only in 2d-panel)... on the other hand the speedstrip shows normal increasing speed! What can I do?GreetingsNorbert
So what you are basically saying is that to your eye the aircraft is accelerating too fast, but looking at the indicated airspeed everything seems normal to you. I think the answer to your question is in the way I worded it. Thinking.gif(normal to you may not be correct)The fact that you just "F4" to increase throttle speaks volumes about how you're using the NGX (incorrectly) anyway. Besides, an empty 737 is going to lurch off of the runway.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

If you're looking farther down than before sp1 that would explain why it seems faster. It would just be a slight change in perspective.

No, seriously. Sometimes it's hard to see the obvious, but I'm just speculating. The one explanation could have been sim rate, but he said the ASI looks normal, so that was my other educated guess... Big%20Grin.gifsig.gif

Hi all,zoom is at 1.00 and it looks realistic... in the fsx.cfg the "wideviewaspect" is set to "true"; before it was on "false"! With false I saw with zoom 1.00 only the surface of the runway an I´ve got a "normal" perspective with zoom 0.30! But also with this configuration the aircraft run to fast for take off... it looked very unrealistic!Excuse my bad english please!Norbert