Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

benny948

Captain Sim 757 Issue

I have no clue how to handle this LNAV issue. Whenever I program departures or arrivals onto the Captain Sim 757, it just seamlessly turns left or right off the path. It does not even follow the path illuminated on the Nav display, just goes off. I have no clue how to handle this, except knowing that the IRS is aligned and heading mode has the same issue when I program DEP/ARR's.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have no clue how to handle this LNAV issue. Whenever I program departures or arrivals onto the Captain Sim 757, it just seamlessly turns left or right off the path. It does not even follow the path illuminated on the Nav display, just goes off. I have no clue how to handle this, except knowing that the IRS is aligned and heading mode has the same issue when I program DEP/ARR's.
Version 4.6 was suppose to fix this as I had the same issue with 4.5. Did you install 4.6? This issue went away with Version 4.6 for me. FWIW, I have uninstalled it as the CDU does not work properly. I have posted this in the unofficial CS Forum here on AVSIM.Best regards,Jim

Wait... where can I find 4.6 if I don't have a Captain Sim account.
Well, you should be able to log in with an order #, email, etc...unless you pirated, in which I can't help you...

Well, you should be able to log in with an order #, email, etc...unless you pirated, in which I can't help you...
Order number? I got mine from amazon, guess I'll have to ask my mom to check!

Oh, you have a boxed version?, then I don't know how to do that, I got mine off of their website, so with that online purchase comes an order number from Captain Sim.

I'd do some extra housework for your Mom then ask her to buy you the Quality Wings 757 download version instead;)I don't think Captain Sim support boxed versions of their products purchased from other suppliers. Weird.

BEnny: you clearly got the boxed version, meaning you have the 4.4 version. There is nu newer update for you, but this might change in the future.

BEnny: you clearly got the boxed version, meaning you have the 4.4 version. There is nu newer update for you, but this might change in the future.
There is now a 4.6, which I believe solves this issue.

Yes, that is true, but if you have a boxed version you can't use the CS-released update. You will have to get it from JustFlight, who is the publisher of the CS757 boxed version. The 4.6 update for the JustFlight boxed version does not as yet exist.