Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

Thanks Mike! CockpitColors for PMDG 737 NGX

Mike Provencal has uploaded a very smart tool to easily customize the 737NGX_Colors.ini file.You can grab your copy here.Thanks Mike :--)

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Nice tool, but I don't see which colors I should change. :( Because they are all spot on already.

Nice one.... Muchos grassy bum, thankyou.Steve

I can't use it... the window of the program is too high for my screen... This window seems not resizable !4/3 1024*768Regards,Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

my only crituique would be to have an example of what and where each color will be applied. For example......what does "selector off" mean...its so easy to change the colors though which is the best feature of this tool.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Nice tool, but I don't see which colors I should change. tongue.png Because they are all spot on already.
I think they are pretty close most likely. And I'm kinda glad they took the mild vswild approach at the slight yellowing. It's just slightly more yellow than the first oneI rigged up. And I was starting to think maybe I should yellow mine just a slight bit more.. But when I got the SP1, I noticed they had done pretty much exactly what Ihad in mind, and so far I've been sticking with their SP1 settings. Seems aboutright on to me. So I doubt I'll be messing with it further.

Thanks for the great work would be nice if we can post here user profiles with screenshots im Not Worthy.gif

Rich Sennett

I can't use it... the window of the program is too high for my screen... This window seems not resizable !4/3 1024*768Regards,Richard Portier
For me too so I changed the Screen to 1152x864 and do the changes of colours and the go back to the old resolution. But it would be better to change the size of the program by the mouse. Edited by Saheike

For me too so I changed the Screen to 1152x864 and do the changes of colours and the go back to the old resolution. But it would be better to change the size of the program by the mouse.
+1Regards,Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

I am very happy to see that this program can help you fellow simmer!I will try, in the next few weeks, to explain in more detail the effect of each color button.Correct me if you think I'm wrong.I already started with "Lettering" button at http://technoprodesign.wordpress.com/More this week end.Stay tune!

Mike Provencal

Nice tool, but I don't see which colors I should change. tongue.png Because they are all spot on already.
Hi!Try Lettering Red, I'ts nice ! Let your imagination work!Applause.gif

Mike Provencal

I am very happy to see that this program can help you fellow simmer!I will try, in the next few weeks, to explain in more detail the effect of each color button.Correct me if you think I'm wrong.I already started with "Lettering" button at http://technoprodesign.wordpress.com/More this week end.Stay tune!
Hi Mike, thanks for this program. Personaly i did not download it, i only heard about it: would be great if you could had some colors profiles .cheers