Sign in to follow this  
W1ll

GPWS on Go-arounds

Hello.I saw this mentioned a while ago but nothing recent and just would like to see if anybody else has this or if PMDG know about it:After making a go-around I don't get the "2500, 1000, 500" etc call-outs on successive approach attempts. Even after a successful full stop landing, if I then take-off and try to land again I still don't get the call-outs on any approaches after the first one. Just me?Thanks!

When I make Touch and goes, I only get the call-outs on first approach.I only assumed it was normal.Bert Van Bulck

Cycle the flight director switch on final..this needs to be done to get guidance from the FD again on a missed approach..maybe thats got somthing to do with it.. ?

This seems to be a feature on Boeings. On the 744 you have to fly above 2500 ft to reset the GPWS so it is probably the same on the NGRegards

Rob Prest