Sign in to follow this  
Efussander

VA for the NGX!

Yes, been around for a while but if you think 1200 h is much we have one pilot with over 9100 h :wink:One thing I didn't mention before but might be what I like the most with VPA part from all great tools and statistics and good people is that you're free to fly whatever a/c you like between any destinations of your own choice in contrast to many other VAs where you are limited to specific a/c and pre-defined routes. At VPA you don't have to limit yourself like this but still can if you wish and if you mimic real world flights you'll get extra 'wings' for doing so :smile:Looking forward to see you over at VPA once you've worked your way to the front of the line, I'm sure you will find it well worth waiting for !!

Richard Åsberg

Well I know startups are hard. So I'd love to help support you and get the name out. I'll sign up when I can.

MainLogo.jpg

Why to choose Garuda Indonesia Virtual?

• Modern website design
  • Daily Real Flight Scheduled & Booking System
  • Easy to use system
  • IPS Integration
  • Status Indicators (SI)
  • Forum + guestbook module
  • Gallery module
  • GIV ACARs System
  • IPS Cron Service
  • Live Flight Tracker
  • Personal Profile
  • Logbook System
  • Pilot Rank System
  • Pilot Award System
  • Many more

More detail please check in here : Garuda Indonesia Virtual

Achmad Ferdi Iskandar (SUB-ID)

System: P3D v5.3, Intel i7-3770K O/C to 4.7GHz, Noctua NH-U12P SE2, Nvidia GTX 1070 16Gb Corsair Vengeance, Corsair 850W PSU, SAITEK Yoke and Throttle, X52 Joystick Pro Flight™ TPM, Switch Panel, Flight Sim Yoke CH, Armageddon Pixxel+ HD Curve

Well VPA is not exactly a Virtual Airline. As the name suggests, it's a 'association' of virtual pilots. There's no schedule for you to follow, but the flight reporting system works like the one from an actual VA. You can still join a VA and mantain your membership to VPA, like many people there do. You just do the flights according to your VA's schedule and report them at VPA. You'll get to know how everything works better once you get in. It's a very friendly and professional environment. We have lots of enthusiasts, as well as RW pilots actively flying with us.I waited 3+ months until I was finally called. Every week they send you an email saying what's your position in the waiting list and what is your ETA to join in, so to speak. It helps to maintain the expectation alive, actually LOL.gif It'll be great to have you flying with us there, Ethan. See you there by 2012 laugh.png

Matheus Mafra

I'm not sure if I like where this is going or don't like where this is going. :)

Well VPA is not exactly a Virtual Airline. As the name suggests, it's a 'association' of virtual pilots. There's no schedule for you to follow, but the flight reporting system works like the one from an actual VA. You can still join a VA and mantain your membership to VPA, like many people there do. You just do the flights according to your VA's schedule and report them at VPA. You'll get to know how everything works better once you get in. It's a very friendly and professional environment. We have lots of enthusiasts, as well as RW pilots actively flying with us.I waited 3+ months until I was finally called. Every week they send you an email saying what's your position in the waiting list and what is your ETA to join in, so to speak. It helps to maintain the expectation alive, actually LOL.gif It'll be great to have you flying with us there, Ethan. See you there by 2012 laugh.png
Thanks! That sounds nice.

Thanks for filling in, of course you're correct VPA isn't exactly a normal VA since you're free to both pick where to fly and in what a/c yourself...I guess that is where VPA's slogan comes in...'Free your wings' :(

Richard Åsberg

I guess that is where VPA's slogan comes in...'Free your wings' smile.png
Yeah, that's pretty much what it means laugh.png And since you brought that up, I think it's also worth to mention that, even though VPA is not a regular VA, you can still do flights using VPA colors and callsign. VPA is registered, at least on IVAO, as a virtual airline, which ICAO is VIP, and you can use VIP followed by your VPA ID as a callsign. There are dozens, maybe hundreds of VPA liveries for dozens of different airplanes available for registered members to use.Well, I think we gave enough VPA advertisment here, don't you think, Richard? LOL.gif

Matheus Mafra

Platinum Airways. With us, you can fly any mission of your choice with the aircraft of your choice at the time of your choice.And if we don't have your aircraft in our livery, feel free to fly it in yours.

Hi guys...I have signed up with luvswava.org.They are THE BEST Southwest virtual airline! The staff is friendly, the skies are active, the ACARS is phenomenal, and the website is superb. Best of all, the staff is always making adjustments and adding features. It is really up and coming. I highly recommend it.Oh, also, you don't have to go through training and pass tests, you don't have to fly a rigid schedule, you can just choose a flight and fly...Regards.