Sign in to follow this  
JasonD210

Engine #1 not responding to Thrust Lever Input

There is an option in FSUIPC to set a hotkey to "restore all engine control" (words to that effect), it's invaluable if you've accidentally disabled one since it works immediately.

Bill Casey

wpigeon.jpg

I've run into this again, and if you do a CRTL+E then turn your engine start switch to ground, that restores throttle function. You have to do the CTRL+E or else the engine start switch won't turn and stay in the ground position. Easier than navigating to and deleting a file.

Aaaaarrggl!

I never had this problem before - no i am in with you guys....

And i don't wanna delete my FSUIPC.ini because i have a custom set up with many other aircrafts.

Slewing does somehow reconnect the throttle movement with the engine, but this is no solution....

PMDG help us!

• Like 1

Hi folks! Does anyone knows what exactly means the word K on thrust rating ? Example : 27K 24K 22K ??

Thanks,

Edu737

Hi folks! Does anyone knows what exactly means the word K on thrust rating ? Example : 27K 24K 22K ??

Thanks,

Edu737

K=kilo=thousand

ie 27k = 27 000 pounds

I had the same issue along w/ the EGT red line not going out on #1.  It has been suggested in this thread already by PMDG and they told me exactly the same thing when I submitted a ticket as follows:

"Go to your FSX\Modules folder and see if there's an FSUIPC4.ini file there - if there is delete it and let FSX build a new one next time you run the sim. A lot of weird issues with the engines and throttle control are usually related to corruption of this file."

Hi all.

Just thought I would share the fix that worked for me.

I had this issue where both engines and also times where one engine would only spool up even though I could see both throttles responding to my input in the VC. The fix for me was to unassign the Mixture axis in the control options. This sorted the issue out for good and I have not encountered it since. Even though this axis what not in use for this type of aircraft, it still had this effect. It also effected the Airbus X Extended and kept giving me fuel pump fault warnings.

Hope this helps someone else

Thanks

Hade the same problem.
It was fixed when I moved the ignition switcher from L or R to BOTH (middle)
Then the other engine responded direclty.