Sign in to follow this  
dlhusk

Microsoft World Dream

I see in my dream that could be accomplished in the console Xbox environment. It has the power to do it...
Sure, if you keep the quality low.

Hey guys thanks for all the replies, some serious and some not but fun to read. In the meantime I have enough to keep me busy on the Xbox with Forza 4 Racing sim and Masters 12 golf game. You know what I like most is the money I save in this economy. My brother plays REAL golf 4 times per week, figure the cost for that. My cost $0, that is priceless..thanks again...Dan

Sure, if you keep the quality low.
Mountain Man, not sure what you mean by low quality, Xbox has some of the most amazing graphics I have ever seen on console or pc..Dan

Mountain Man, not sure what you mean by low quality, Xbox has some of the most amazing graphics I have ever seen on console or pc..Dan
Haha ha ha ha

Now you're just trolling.

I'll be very happy if it was just flying, driving, and boating.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.