Sign in to follow this  
joshleeman

SP1 Made VC Very Blurry?

Ok I clean installed ngx and SP1. My virtual cockpit is very blurry, so bad nothing is even readable on MCP or anywhere besides the 3 screens(there fine). I use bojotes tweak. 2D is fine like it was before and fmc is fine. My PC is high end and current so its not that. It looked great in VC before SP1. Its the same on winglets as well as with or without a post sp1 livery installed. If I didnt include something that would be helpfull just lemme know. Thanks

check this post.Google is your friend :)Blurred cockpit textures and problems loading FSX

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

check this post.Google is your friend :)Blurred cockpit textures and problems loading FSX
The only thing new that that post said is to delete fsx.cfg. Which I did already. Anyone who knows what there talking about want to suggest anything? Besides google is your friend sarcasm that helps nobody. After uninstalling everything again and only installing ngx without sp1 it looked perfect again.

How about increasing the global texture resolution? Also try the settings in the Performance Manager.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Yeah i noticed this but if you press shift& Z it makes it sharp again i think this is an FSX issue though
Shift-Z doesn't do anything but bring up the coordinates, airspeed, heading, FPS, etc. Are you sure that has an effect?

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I'm not sure Zak but i know what the guys are on about i get it but if i press this shift & z you do it and watch the typo on the vc panels quailty change you try it with it off,then try it with it on, strange m8 see if you get it ..thanks SteveJust done it im in flight now screenshots coming up1st on e without shift& Z2nd one with bit dark thoughTo be honest i hate taken pics in FSX because when you put it in paint to make it a Jpeg its kakthere is a difference i can see it in gameits like the typo gets lighter and sharper with the shift & z info up

Was a problem with my Nvida for some reason i just adjusted the settings and it worked well. Not just the NGX but the scenery and terrain as well was blurred. Thanks Anyways.