Sign in to follow this  
opherben

Support not Responding

I contacted PMDG support through email November 20th and haven't gotten a response, despite sending you a reminder. I asked for assistance with MD-11X validation during re-install. I am asking for your assistance, it wasn't found in a SPAM folder. Thanks

I tried to register at the support desk, the confirmation reaches a dead end with an error page.PMDG- since 20 November I've been trying to validate and reinstall the MD-11X with no response or solution. Can you please assist in this, thanks.

I tried to register at the support desk, the confirmation reaches a dead end with an error page.PMDG- since 20 November I've been trying to validate and reinstall the MD-11X with no response or solution. Can you please assist in this, thanks.
So what happens when you try to reinstall the md-11

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Not possible!support help desk account registration cannot cpmplete, due to dead end when connecting to the link provided, no matter how many confirmation messages you ask for.

I tried to register at the support desk, the confirmation reaches a dead end with an error page.
Not possible!support help desk account registration cannot cpmplete, due to dead end when connecting to the link provided, no matter how many confirmation messages you ask for.
Do you think you could provide even slightly more information? Telepathy was never my strong point.

Untitled-67.jpgOKAY I found the error. The link created by PMDG website has two dots before the com.Secondly, I managed to overcaome the validation. The problem was another PMDG bug. The Installer specified to use the original purchase email. WRONG AGAIN.

Glad you got it straightened out Opher. Always bothers me when I see someone ask for such basic support and goes ignored. It's just wrong.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Hello Dan,bothers me too. Some debugging of a software company's support process would definitely be in order. I ran into two bugs on the same event. They have a reputation to maintain and customers who need support.

Opher,Glad to hear you got it sorted out but I don't know how you got the corrupted link in that confirmation email. I have checked the system again tonight and the link it sent did Not contain any errors and worked perfectly. We have also had almost 500 people register this month without any issues so i'm not sure what happened in your case but i'm sorry you had problems. The older validation system used on the 747-400 and the MD11 never really envisioned people changing their email addresses during the life of the product so it really should say "Email registered with PMDG" instead of "Email Used at Time of Purchase" Sorry for the confusion.

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg