Sign in to follow this  
Ourgas2

White "cloud" flying under the plane. What is it?

Hi all,Some advice please about an annoying white little "cloud" flying under the airplane.What is it?How can I make it disappear?Thanks,Christos

FSX, sorry for not mentioning.It is kind of long-thin white cloud flying under the plane...Christos

Just to be sure, can you post a screen shot of it? It may be the FSX haze layer.

It could be a misplaced vapour trail. You'd have to look in the SDK for how to fix it (Google MS ESP SDK) - it might be in the aircraft.cfg file.Thanks to Bill too, for keeping this forum so tidy!

Mike Beckwith

Can you exlain me a littel more in detail how this can be fixed Mike?Thanks,Christos

I try very hard to keep this forum tidy. Christos, this is the wrong forum entirely for questions. Rather than do what my predecessor would have done, I'm not simply deleting this post, but am moving it to the FSX forum where it belongs... He%20He.gif

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

It sounds like the dreaded haze layer. There is or was a fix in the avsim library, but I can't remember exactly what it was called.vololiberista

It's not the haze layer, it's the 'snow' effect that 'sticks' sometimes when taking off from a runway that has snow on it. The only way to remove it once it's there is to 'refresh' the plane. That command can be assigned in Settings.

Jay