Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAJ52

Cabin Rate Of Climb Still Zero

After updating to the latest Patch, I tried a short flight from Gatwick to Jersey in the -800WL. With both Packs and the Isolation Valve at Auto and the cruise level of FL180 set in the Pressurisation panel, the Cabin Rate of Climb Indicator remained at Zero throughout the climb. I had the impression this was fixed witth the new patch.

• Fixed several issues involving incorrect pressurization differentials.

• Fixed several cabin climb rate indicator issues.

Glen

Glen

After updating to the latest Patch, I tried a short flight from Gatwick to Jersey in the -800WL. With both Packs and the Isolation Valve at Auto and the cruise level of FL180 set in the Pressurisation panel, the Cabin Rate of Climb Indicator remained at Zero throughout the climb.I had the impression this was fixed witth the new patch.
  • Fixed several issues involving incorrect pressurization differentials.

• Fixed several cabin climb rate indicator issues.

Glen

Hi i used to have this almost every time . just installed sp1b and will test it tomorrow during the ARLANDA REAL OPS EVENT on IVAO. But what you're saying is already stressing me!!!!

I've flown 2 flights with the new patch and from what I've seen pressurization is working ok here.

Sean Green

I flew today with a cruise level of FL310 and the pressurisation system operated OK with the outflow valve modulating towards close just after takeoff and the cabin rate of climb indicator reading between 300 and 500 fpm as expected smile.pngI'll try another flight at the lower cruise level FL180, although it shouldn't make any difference.

Glen

I ain't a whizz on the pressurisation logic on the NG's, but I'm pretty sure you won't start to see a climb increase until the cabin differential gets up to aroun 8 ish, especially with low cruises like 180 and such. The NG does have some real curve balls in its pressurisation controller, with different diff. press depending on cruise alt wtc etc. For example, I'm flying from cyyc to cyeg right now with a low cruise of FL250. The elevation in Calgary's already 3500 feetish, and the cabin basic maintained that altitude. Diff press is only 7.5 psi.

Patrick Houghton

Sig.jpg

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

42%
    $10,690.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now