Morning all,Well ive downloaded AS2012, installed it with the latest fsuipc suggested, entered the key and everything went perfectly smooth, fired up AS and like the new gui and thunder sound i was greeted with, had a quick look around the options and left them all at default values, got a wx report for LGAV, installed wx based textures and fired up FSX. Weather injected straight away, panned around and WOW! Beautifull clouds and sparkling water so i couldnt wait to get the NGX into the active sky and when i did i felt this time i was actually flying through the clouds, fps stayed high and very smooth. Graphics are very nice and FSX no longer looks like the simpsons opening theme. Very impressed so far and a very well done to the HIFI team!

Chris Howard

Hi ,Thanks alots Chris I am glad you enjoy it, please reports us back with more testing and how is As2012 overall compare to your previous flights without as2012. Each flight can be different depending on the metar.

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Hi Damian and Chris,Used AS2012 for a couple of flights without any issues.As a long time AS user this has got to be the best yet.Congratulations to all ,keep up the good work.Norman

Hi Damian and Chris,Used AS2012 for a couple of flights without any issues.As a long time AS user this has got to be the best yet.Congratulations to all ,keep up the good work.Norman
Hi Norman,Thanks alots, we always try to improve on all area possible and even feature that can be transparent to documents, you can only noticed when you try it.

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Hi Chris,Just completed a full flight LIPZ-EGKK in the PMDG 737NGX, again i installed the wx based textures loaded up the sim, wx injected straight away and was all spot on to the metars. Took off and i must say this engine is by far the best you guys have produced. I honestly can say it was the smoothest flight i've had in this bird. The winds were lovely and smooth, no s-turns, no stuttering when it downloads, no cloud flahing or popping, nice clear hd graphics....just perfect. Again, i honestly personally have no problems with AS2012, its the smoothest experience ive had with Active Sky.

Chris Howard

Got AS2012 installed last nite, genterated 20 snapshots and this morning I tried my first flight. Very well done gentlemen,My first purchased product was Active Sky X, I have stayed updated as the product grew and newer versions were realeased.Very pleased with my purchase upgrade to Active Sky 2012,ps. some missions in FSX i do not use Active Sky, so my product X graphics will still be useful for putting in snapshots when not using Active Sky 2012.

Hi Chris,Just completed a full flight LIPZ-EGKK in the PMDG 737NGX, again i installed the wx based textures loaded up the sim, wx injected straight away and was all spot on to the metars. Took off and i must say this engine is by far the best you guys have produced. I honestly can say it was the smoothest flight i've had in this bird. The winds were lovely and smooth, no s-turns, no stuttering when it downloads, no cloud flahing or popping, nice clear hd graphics....just perfect. Again, i honestly personally have no problems with AS2012, its the smoothest experience ive had with Active Sky.
Nice reports again Chris, thanks!
Got AS2012 installed last nite, genterated 20 snapshots and this morning I tried my first flight. Very well done gentlemen,My first purchased product was Active Sky X, I have stayed updated as the product grew and newer versions were realeased.Very pleased with my purchase upgrade to Active Sky 2012,ps. some missions in FSX i do not use Active Sky, so my product X graphics will still be useful for putting in snapshots when not using Active Sky 2012.
Thank you and enjoy it!

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Good evening,I am old customer from HiFi (i think i have all programs), great programs, yesterday night i download the AS2012 and i make two flights today, the only thingh is my aircraft PMDG 737-600 NGX goes to the right and left until some times "bank angle" and i have to disconect AP and try to control manualy and then back to AP, i have read this issue but i dont find the solution.I follow all instructions manual AS2012 refering to pharametres turbulence and that is the only problem, the rest is perfect.The ASEvolution never geave me this kind of problems like this one, any help apreciated to solve this.My version payware Fsuipc is 4.711, is posibel with last version to solve my problem ? I have look around PMDG Forum but i didn't find nothing to solve this.At this moment i am flying from ESMS to LEIB FL330 wind 45 Kts the aircraft doesn't stop to go to right and left.Hypnotized.gifregardsLuis SerpaPD: sorry about my english i hoppe you understand everthing

Hi Luis,Please find the sticky post here about Wind Stuck Issues... there is an FSUIPC update which is highly recommended which solves many wind issues and we've also had positive indication of prevention of related s-turn issues.

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Hello again,I found this link from Paul Smith, i hoppe he doesn't mind to post hear. After follow the Paul settings i am flying short one and it seems everthing ok, tomorow i make another flight to confirm if my problem is solved.Anyway maybe this link may help other pilots:http://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/1947-asa-ase-settings-with-fsuipc-and-fsx/regardsLuis Serpa

Hi Luis,Please find the sticky post here about Wind Stuck Issues... there is an FSUIPC update which is highly recommended which solves many wind issues and we've also had positive indication of prevention of related s-turn issues.
Hi Damian,Finaly i decided to update the fsuipc and it seems everthing ok now, i have other questions but tomorow maybe i came back.Thanks for the helpLuis Serpa