Sign in to follow this  
kris259

Aeroworx BC King200 Help

I just got the Aeroworx BC King200 and it wont take off.... All my other aircraft take off normally with my joystick.But this bird wont rotate when I am pulling on the stick... Any help?

Yep its a common problem( user related and not on the softwares fault), to make it rotate, make sure your flaps are set, but ALSO make sure your trim is set for takeoff, that is your issue.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Ok, Where is the trim on this aircraft ? Im new to payware. Thanks though...And I think I found it but not sure. I cant move it..

If you don't know where the trim is I stringly recommend that you read through the documentation first. The Quickstart guide has clear instructions on how to operate the aircraft.

Graeme Butler

NVM, I got it working, Thanks.Now do I need to adjust for landing and do I set back to 0.0 during reguler climb/cruise ?

No problem, it really is great aircraft.As to your trim question, i suggest you read and research a little about the operations of aircraft in general ( not being smart just trying help you)You trim as needed, there is no set number to set it at once at cruise, you set it as needed, same goes for when on approach,you set it to what you feel you need. no need to touch it when you have the autopilot flying the craft though.Now get reading, learn as much as possible, and enjoy simming LOL

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

I dont have the manual on this PC..
The manual is in the AircraftAeroworx Super King Air B200Docs folder

Graeme Butler

I got a good one. In the electronic display HSI all I get are hyroglyfics instead of the normal numbers etc? I presume it may be a missing font file, but nothing I saw in the documentation lists anything specific?Anyone else had this problem?