Sign in to follow this  

Let's close the deal - POLL -

Let's close the deal - POLL -  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Will Flight be Hawaii only ?

2. 2. Will Flight have jets ?

3. 3. Which DX version Flight will be based on ?

4. 4. Is Jim gonna lose his bet ?

• Yes of course
    • Definitely not
    • Jim now loves trains only
  5. 5. Which sim aspect Flight will have ?

6. 6. When Flight will be released ?

7. 7. Will Flight allow 3rd party addons ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Only after the Flight SDK will be released ( 2012-2013 )
  8. 8. Will Flight sell enough to allow development and addons ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes only if it will have sim aspects
    • Yes only if it will have arcade aspects
    • Yes only if it will have both
    • Nope, FSX will keep on mastering the flight sim world for the next 5 years

Hey Jskorna I am willing to get 10 dollars from you. Can we have a deal that if flight has jets and whole world included I will pay you 10 dollars, and if it has not whole world included and no jets you will pay it to me?I will use that 10 dollars by buying something fun that I can use when celebrating commercial flop of Microsoft Flight.
Tsss, ten Dollars. Coward LOL.gif

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

Tsss, ten Dollars. Coward LOL.gif
sad.png Poor student I am. You never know if M$ is just being retarded for some reason although I stronly believe that M$ Flight will be Hawaii only because all evidence suggests it.

Ah, so you're afraid you might loose? :(

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

Hey Jskorna I am willing to get 10 dollars from you. Can we have a deal that if flight has jets and whole world included I will pay you 10 dollars, and if it has not whole world included and no jets you will pay it to me?I will use that 10 dollars by buying something fun that I can use when celebrating commercial flop of Microsoft Flight.
The bet would be $50, the same amount I am going to win from Mark. And the bet is that I say jets will be in the default Flight program.

I stronly believe that M$ Flight will be Hawaii only because all evidence suggests it.
Your belief can't be that strong if you're doubting you'll win. :(

I will use that 10 dollars by buying something fun that I can use when celebrating commercial flop of Microsoft Flight.
HelloWhy would you celebrate the commercial flop of a Flight Simulator ?Seems a very immature attitude for a flight simulation enthusiast to have.

HelloWhy would you celebrate the commercial flop of a Flight Simulator ?Seems a very immature attitude for a flight simulation enthusiast to have.
I agree .. very perplexing attitude

I will celebrate commercial flop of arcade flying game, not commercial flop of flight simulator. If Flight is really going to be flight simulator with whole earth modeled then I hope that it will sell well, but if Microsoft forgot us simmers to serve arcade players then I hope that they wont get much money from Flight either.

I will celebrate commercial flop of arcade flying game, not commercial flop of flight simulator. If Flight is really going to be flight simulator with whole earth modeled then I hope that it will sell well, but if Microsoft forgot us simmers to serve arcade players then I hope that they wont get much money from Flight either.
Agree 100%

HelloSo if Flight! is not exactly what You want then you would be happy for the Dev team to be laid off and lose their jobs ?.That's exactly the consequences out in the real world.Do not worry Flight! will outsell every previous version of the franchise and will be just a progression from FSX.You will like some aspects and dislike others, some areas will be improved over FSX and others will be slightly worse.This is how it has always been, but the product generally advances with each release.

HelloSo if Flight! is not exactly what You want then you would be happy for the Dev team to be laid off and lose their jobs ?.That's exactly the consequences out in the real world.Do not worry Flight! will outsell every previous version of the franchise and will be just a progression from FSX.You will like some aspects and dislike others, some areas will be improved over FSX and others will be slightly worse.This is how it has always been, but the product generally advances with each release.
He will never be happy if Microsoft do it. Look at his avatar. :)

Microsoft already fired team that developed FSX although it sold well, so I don´t mind if Flight dev team gets fired as well if its just some stupid arcade game like I suspect. If its really like FSX with whole world and jets then like said I hope that it sells well.

Microsoft already fired team that developed FSX although it sold well, so I don´t mind if Flight dev team gets fired as well if its just some stupid arcade game like I suspect. If its really like FSX with whole world and jets then like said I hope that it sells well.
HelloEver had a job in the real world ?Or seen close coworkers that you have spent time working alongside lose their jobs.Not nice when it happens I can assure you. It seems you have a very selfish attitude, or not much life experience.

HelloEver had a job in the real world ?Or seen close coworkers that you have spent time working alongside lose their jobs.Not nice when it happens I can assure you. It seems you have a very selfish attitude, or not much life experience.
Well thats how life goes. Make a good product and you may keep your job, or make bad one and you may lose it. If microsoft is stupid enough to make Flight some kind of arcade game then I doubt that it will sell well, but if they make it flight simulator with whole earth, and good one, then it will probably sell enough and they probably wont lose their job.I do not want anyone to lose their jobs, but also I cant say that I would feel any special sympathy towards game developers if I do not like their product as lots of people lose their jobs in these days,

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.