Sign in to follow this  
VegaSS

Old video of one of my first X-country solo's

The route was Henderson, NV - Jean, NV - Lake Havasu, AZ - Kingman, AZ - Henderson, NVHope you enjoy!

Very nice. Like the prop.JimCYWG

Thanx guys. Yeah, they make a camera that will eleminate the prop effect, but, it's kinda cool.

Guest Ps762

Hi!Many thanks for the video. Some nice in flight footage and cool scenery. It sure does look a lot different from the scenery we get here in the UK. Having enjoyed flying in airliners and playing flightsim I just took a couple of trial lessons here in the UK. I don't know if I'll ever have the confidence to do a cross country solo flight though! That's for real pilots not flightsim nerds like me!Many thanks,Pierre

Terrific,  been a local and watching those airports is real cool. Do you flight to the north las vegas one, it looks quite busy when i go there to do some airplane spotting.

Some pretty loooong runways out west.

Like at the three minute mark or so, it looks the camera restarted or was the runway that long?

10700k / Gigabyte 3060