Sign in to follow this  
Daniel choen

ultimate traffic 2011?

Hey, fallows,just wanted to know some things about it, any of you ever tried it? is it lowering the fps? with the ngx?also i have been playing at vatsim for a long time now, and really want to see the real liveries, is it doing that? i tried the world of al but it did not work, so how is the ultimate traffic? can i disable for default and use it only with vatsim? thanks and kind regards(:

I didn't know there was a Traffic 2011, I think maybe you are referring to Ultimate Traffic II with say a Season 2011 traffic update. Anyways it's probably one MY top addons, I love it as much as REX, AS2012 and the NGX, its great. It has a lot of featurs you can use outside FSX too which is cool.One of the BEST reasons to buy UT2 is the fact that the AI fly ACTUAL FLIGHT PLANS, which is very very very cool. Everytime I fly I will see traffic along my route 1,000 below/above me, and I'll see them turn over a VOR or what not and join a new Airway, which is just awesome. Another cool thing is that they fly the NAT System and it isn't uncommon to follow another aircraft on a parallel traffic right over to Europe at night! If you are an Airline type of simmer you really need to consider this one. It sold through FLight 1 and the support is great and quick.Yes you can disable it for VATSIM.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I didn't know there was a Traffic 2011, I think maybe you are referring to Ultimate Traffic II with say a Season 2011 traffic update. Anyways it's probably one MY top addons, I love it as much as REX, AS2012 and the NGX, its great. It has a lot of featurs you can use outside FSX too which is cool.One of the BEST reasons to buy UT2 is the fact that the AI fly ACTUAL FLIGHT PLANS, which is very very very cool. Everytime I fly I will see traffic along my route 1,000 below/above me, and I'll see them turn over a VOR or what not and join a new Airway, which is just awesome. Another cool thing is that they fly the NAT System and it isn't uncommon to follow another aircraft on a parallel traffic right over to Europe at night! If you are an Airline type of simmer you really need to consider this one. It sold through FLight 1 and the support is great and quick.Yes you can disable it for VATSIM.
so i can disable it for vatsim but, the al that i will see at vatsim i mean the others that online, will i see them in real liveries? oh and BTW thanks for the help mate. Edited by Daniel choen

Ya man, VATSIM will pull the files from UT2 to display the Online traffic as far as I know, maybe we should double check to be safe as I rarely fly on VATSIM

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

so i can disable it for vatsim but, the al that i will see at vatsim i mean the others that online, will i see them in real liveries? oh and BTW thanks for the help mate.
You will see them in the real liveries if YOU have that livery installed, otherwise you will see them in the UT generic plane. However if you use FSInn to connect to Vatsim, there is an option to change any plane and livery.I'm talking aobut the other players planes btw, the AI will be correct. Edited by PIC007

Jay

You will see them in the real liveries if YOU have that livery installed, otherwise you will see them in the UT generic plane. However if you use FSInn to connect to Vatsim, there is an option to change any plane and livery.I'm talking aobut the other players planes btw, the AI will be correct.
can i disable the al? i mean i want to see only the other players, not more then that. and what do you mean by if you have the livery installed? UT2 does not install all the livery? i am using fsinn, if i will use UT for the vatsim, will it work like the world of al? i prefer UT so will it paint all my online players in their real livery? oh and thanks pal(: Edited by Daniel choen

Yes you can disable AI in UT, either commercial or GA, or both, and also set the levels. Once FSInn 'reads' all your planes it will show other planes correctly if it is a plane you have installed.In other words, if a player is using a B17 and you dont have it, FSInn will try to pick one close to that plane. If you dont like the choice, you can manually change the plane in FSInn

Jay

Yes you can disable AI in UT, either commercial or GA, or both, and also set the levels. Once FSInn 'reads' all your planes it will show other planes correctly if it is a plane you have installed.In other words, if a player is using a B17 and you dont have it, FSInn will try to pick one close to that plane. If you dont like the choice, you can manually change the plane in FSInn
thanks mate, do you know if UT installs:b757,767,777,a320 etc..?

Daniel I can GUARENTEE you will not be dissapointed with UT2, it's a fantatsic addon....one of the best ever so far in my experience.

Ron Hamilton

Hi All,I was looking into buying UTII. I have the demo and it looks great and there is hardly any FPS hit. The only problem that i see is i would like to use FSX ATC when i have lots of traffic and i cant seem to get the other planes to follow any system. So i am taxing to a runway and the planes will cut me off or when landing there is not proper seperation. I dont know if its me or the FSX ATC doesnt recogize UT traffic. I know there is a program called radar contact that works as some kind of ATC in FSX but i have never used it. Any help for this would be kindly appreciated. If i could get some kind of ATC working with this program i would buy it right away.Thanks,William Coade

Can anyone tell me if UTII works with Radar Contact?Thanks,

Yes, UT2 works fine with Radar Contact. The only odd thing I've noticed at times is the callsigns. Instead of "United 123", for example, I'll sometimes hear "Uniform 123". Same is true for other airlines as well. I assume it a result of how the UT2 traffic database is coded for a given flight, but I'm not sure.