Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Important Update to FLIGHT NEWS Coming Tomorrow

I may get up early JUST FOR THIS. :(

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

Did anyone else start jumping up and down on their chair or was it just me?I also don't think I've ever done such a loud whisper-scream before.Now I feel sick.Thanks a lot Tom.

Edited by fsxkitty

I hope you guys like hula girls, white beaches and palmtrees ;)
I do like those! Thanks for asking!

Wait, are you guys kidding or are you serious? :(
Ranger Dan isn't trolling, nor am I. I just happened to be on the forum when the press release was made a headline topic. I had just enough time to read it, then was expecting to see a mass of excitement in other threads (given the press release was pinned and locked). Alas, within 5 minutes of having read it, it was gone again.Oh well though. He's not happy for some strange reason, but I am over the moon. Especially the bit about a free secret decoder ring included in one in every five packs of the game on the store shelf.

but I am over the moon. Especially the bit about a free secret decoder ring included in one in every five packs of the game on the store shelf.
I think you are mixing up reading my blog (see signature below) with something that MS might or might not be up to. Someday I am going to have to write a book... Am sure glad we do not remove any of our forum messages. :(

Especially the bit about a free secret decoder ring included in one in every five packs of the game on the store shelf.
I didn't get that in the topic :(

Actually, I would be far more interested in your assessment of Flight. Subject to your permission to dispense such information, of course.
+1 especially if the photos/videos show no new information.Congrats on the exclusive in anycase.

Matthew S

:( What a surprise! Looking forward to it Tom.

You would break this to us just when I'm about to go to sleep! :(

Edited by VegaSS

Thank you Tom, hhmmm.... 09:00 EDT will be 09:00 UTC + 5 (14:00) refered to your timezone ? sorry, but I'm in Italy and I'm wondering what time check here and not hit F5 to refresh every 10 minutes :(

Edited by albx

unless I'm mistaken 0900 EDT = 1300 UTC or roughly 5 hours from now.

Thanks Tom! This will be interesting!

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Can't wait... more shots of Hawaii... :( Only kidding, looking forward to tomorrow!

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

good .. but some of you need not miss sleep for a few pictures :(

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.