Sign in to follow this  
Scope

We need a new simulator

I made a facebook page which you can "LIKE" and tell the industry how much we want a new good flight simulator. Maybe we can reach a big number of likes which will make the industry understand how much this is needed.go join:http://www.facebook....125551057563254For comparison Call of Duty MW3 has around 2.000.000 likes :) So we need to get up up up ... :) Spread the word ;)

Edited by Scope

Good luck.You could check out the DCS series, or Falcon. They are military sims, but of the highest standard seen to date. Nothing gets close to the dynamic campaign engine of Falcon, and no-one will develop one as it takes too long (we were very lucky with Falcon).Once you've flown any of these, you won't want to go back to MSFS.Best regards,Robin.

You want a new sim.I dont, nothing wrong with my FS9.

DCS is amazing. Totally different experience though, but very well executed. I've been wondering what would happen if Eagle Dynamics decided to do a civ sim.

Hahahaha..come on MM, you know thats their sore spot!Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

What we really need is a new CPU..........at around 6ghz stock. FSX would feel like a new sim to just about everyone.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.