Sign in to follow this  
gatechfan_99

Anybody from SimMarket...Please help!

But he didn't get a response from the support team at all. Even if it was his fault, it doesn't even sound like they acknowledged him...
According to my reading of both complainants on this thread, they both received replies. The first one received a reply yet his new ISP had diverted the simmarket mail as spam. Nothing to do with Simmarket at all.The second complainant wasn't happy with his product he purchased. He says it didn't work. So as simmarket refused to give a refund, paypal did. I would say that is why they have cancelled his account.Once you buy it you can't get a refund. Not sure what his problems were with Taxi2gate. I am not familiar with that product. But go to simmarket and see if it has reviews.I always check the reviews, forums and then if I need to, I will check with the product manufacturer.You need to buy 2 products to get them at 14.00 Euros each. I think we aren't getting the whole story from him.Daniel Edited by IAF747

According to my reading of both complainants on this thread, they both received replies. The first one received a reply yet his new ISP had diverted the simmarket mail as spam. Nothing to do with Simmarket at all.
What I mean is that tehy didn't agknowlege him after he tried several forms of contact. Yes they sent the email, yes it was the ISP fault, but still...he tried Facebook, Email, and Support ticket too. Even if SimMarket's support is excellent, it doesn't look good if topics like these appear. It's not that he is spreading false word or anything, but it is spreading doubt about the company in question.

Danny

What I mean is that tehy didn't agknowlege him after he tried several forms of contact. Yes they sent the email, yes it was the ISP fault, but still...he tried Facebook, Email, and Support ticket too.Even if SimMarket's support is excellent, it doesn't look good if topics like these appear. It's not that he is spreading false word or anything, but it is spreading doubt about the company in question.
No, what it means is you can't accept your initial post was wrong because you didn't read the thread properly. You can't even spell properly. Slow down mate!!!Danielhttp://secure.simmarket.com/taxi2gate-mexico-city-international-mmmx-v2-fs2004.phtmlLooks like a product review describes how to fix any problems you may have with V2.Searching the forums on Avsim may help too.Daniel

No, what it means is you can't accept your initial post was wrong because you didn't read the thread properly. You can't even spell properly. Slow down mate!!!Daniel
So I spelled a few words wrong, no one's perfect.
I have been trying to access my account on your site and have repeatedly requested a password reset to no avail. Plus, I have also tried the "submit a ticket" route to no avail as well. Finally, I sent a direct email to sales@simmarket.com and STILL haven't gotten a response. I enter my email address and the site tells me "New password is being sent to that address." When I check...not there. And, of course, I checked the spam blocker and still does not come through.I also even posted on SimMarket's Facebook page requesting some kind of response.
Yes I know he did get a response In the end. But with all these support requests, a representative should have said something. I mean, how long does it take to write "Change your email provider"?

Danny

Thanks again, Andy! That did the trick!! Apparently the WONDERFUL AT&T email server was blocking.God, I miss BellSouth!
Nothing to do with Simmarket....read the thread.....

Read my post.

Nothing to do with Simmarket....read the thread.....
Yes I know he did get a response In the end. But with all these support requests, a representative should have said something. I mean, how long does it take to write "Change your email provider"?
If a rep had said something, there wouldn't be posts like these, and we wouldn't be bickering over this. lol Edited by Deltalpha

Danny

Not in the end. At&T was blocking his email.Payware providers have certain procedures they follow and that is what they do.They will use email because it verifies the email address of the 'customer'.

I had similar problems awhile back. We finally got things worked out. My ISP was not blocking e-mails. Nobody was responding at the store. It happens . As long as things get straightened out--No harm, no foul. Anything else is between the vendor and the customer. The vendor should communicate.

I'm having a similar issue as well. I have purchased several products at simmarket, always very happy and never had an issue with my email address until now. I have been trying for 2 weeks to reset my password, I get a page that tells me a new one is being sent to my email address and I never recieve anything. My ISP is Optimum Online and it's not going in the spam folder, I have no spam filters enabled. Without my correct email and password it seems impossible to contact them any other way as they wont accept emails, only support tickets (which requires email and password) so back into the endless loop I go. I am trying to make some purchases which I could make elsewhere, but I want to do it thru simmarket and dont want to change my email address as I have previously purchased products attatched to that address and really dont need to juggle yet another email address. Any suggestions?

Bill Howard

pmdg_trijet.jpg

Check your email client to make sure it isn't placing it in the junk folder. It may be getting marked as spam.Try this if your junk folder has no simmarket email password reset..... sales@simmarket.com

Edited by IAF747

I have PM'd the email address of the top man at Simmarket to Bill so he should get this sorted now if he uses a free email service such as Gmail to make contact and explain the situation.

Cheers, Andy.