Sign in to follow this  
gatechfan_99

Anybody from SimMarket...Please help!

I have been trying to access my account on your site and have repeatedly requested a password reset to no avail. Plus, I have also tried the "submit a ticket" route to no avail as well. Finally, I sent a direct email to sales@simmarket.com and STILL haven't gotten a response. I enter my email address and the site tells me "New password is being sent to that address." When I check...not there. And, of course, I checked the spam blocker and still does not come through.I also even posted on SimMarket's Facebook page requesting some kind of response.If it hadn't been for the kind help from Hifi Simulations, I would be screwed.Please.....anyone from SimMarket reading this: Please, pretty please help me out so I can get back into my account. A PM directly here would be greatly appreciated so I can give you the actual name and contact email.Thanks.Johngatechfan_99

Have you thought about getting a free email address from somewhere like Gmail, maybe the address you are using now is blocking SimMarket email for some reason.

Cheers, Andy.

Glad you got it sorted, it's amazing how bad ISP supplied email servers can be these days.

Cheers, Andy.

I am having the same issue.(with AT&T) How would setting up a new email solve the problem?I mean isnt the current email the one linked the account?? thanks

Mark Turner
KMKE

yes beware Simmarket removed my account because I had bought a software that didnt work, they are continuing to sell it aswell. When i quetioned the purchase i asked for a scenery to replace the one i lost no can do, gone through paypal and had a win there. I am unable to access any of my account info now thanks to Simmarket

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

yes beware Simmarket removed my account because I had bought a software that didnt work, they are continuing to sell it aswell. When i quetioned the purchase i asked for a scenery to replace the one i lost no can do, gone through paypal and had a win there. I am unable to access any of my account info now thanks to Simmarket
Out of curiosity, what did you buy?

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

TAXI2GATE MMMX V2 14 euros bad buy and TAXI2GATE blames Sim market.

Wayne HART

I know its off-topic, but do you really need a 27 line signature for a 1 line post?

I know its off-topic, but do you really need a 27 line signature for a 1 line post?
You can block individuals signatures if you browser supports it, just click the X in the signature block and follow the instructions. You cant hide staff signatures though. Edited by Andydigital

Cheers, Andy.

I'll get rid of it sorry.

Wayne HART

I have NEVER had any issues with SImmarket. They are awesome. They keep all the downloads you have on their servers and they release updates and even message you about them.Like Aerosoft, they do great business. Very, very good customer service.Daniel

Got to go along with Daniel's comments, I've never had a problem either. It's no good blaming Simmarket if it's an email or computer faultEchofox

Got to go along with Daniel's comments, I've never had a problem either. It's no good blaming Simmarket if it's an email or computer faultEchofox
But he didn't get a response from the support team at all. Even if it was his fault, it doesn't even sound like they acknowledged him...

Danny