Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr.midnight

fsuipc 4.70

Guest jahman

Glad to hear you got it sortet out!Cheers,- jahman.

i may have spoke to soon for it only worked the one time i put the files in the correct place and after that it wont connect.i have never had this problem before.i put the wideserver ini and wideserver dll. file into the modules folder inside the FSX folder.now i really dont know where to go from here.how do i make a snap shot to send to you . right now widefs has become very finiky.that one time i put the wideserver files in there place it connected then after that it stop working.thanks..............Robert

i put the wideserver ini and wideserver dll. file into the modules folder inside the FSX folder.
Neither WideServer.INI nor WideServer.dll are applicable to FSX, only FS9 and before. The INI data for WideServer is part of the FSUIPC4.INI file, and the WideServer DLL code has been incorporated into FSUIPC4. Having those files won't hurt, they simply won't do anything at all.I think perhaps you'd better come back to the FSUIPC Support forum. But please do start a new thread, entitle it something more appropriate now, like "WideServer won't start" (because that seems to be the problem indicated by a lack of a WideServer log file). First, please update to the current version (4.756 -- from the Download Links subforum), try again, then paste in your FSUIP4.INI file and a complete FSUIPC4.LOG after closing FSX down.I'm afraid it is late here now and I'm off to bed, but I'll check in the morning -- in my Forum.Pete