Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vonmar

FSX / FS9 Blueprint KJFK with appr lead-ins to the 13s

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I would recommend FSDT scenery instead. More RW like and it has thisapproach also./ Leffe

I´would guess the Blueprint one, since it´s not as detailed as the FSDT.I have the FSDT one and I get´s some 16 to 18 FPS with 50% traffic.My specs, see below./ Leffe

I´would guess the Blueprint one, since it´s not as detailed as the FSDT.I have the FSDT one and I get´s some 16 to 18 FPS with 50% traffic.My specs, see below./ Leffe
Leif. How's your frames 0n initial departure out of KJFK say around 3,000 and over the city ?I find even with default scenery and airport, i get some nasty dips in frame rates in those situations.Regards,

Sorry, dont know. I have only checked when standing at gate with 50% traffic.Usually never look on my framerates, since I álways have a smooth feeling at all airports I havesuch as KJFK, KDFW, KORD and lots of Aerosofts Mega airport, except that littleairport SANTORINI by Aerosoft.But that´s because there are lots, and lots of white nice buildingson the top of the mountains. There I have to turn down my Autogen to normal, when landing thereotherwise I will have a slideshow, when taxing to gate and looking towards the mountain and those buildings.Otherwise I always have my Autogen set to "Very Dense".You could try the FSDT scenery for free in some 5 min before you will loose all buildings. Do that before you decideto purchase it./ Leffe

I would recommend FSDT scenery instead. More RW like and it has thisapproach also./ Leffe
Yes,It is good to have a choice.I purchased BluePrint for KDTW and KJFK and am very happy with these simulations.