Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

Saitek Hardware Users

Dear Pilots.This morning I had alittle issue where my Saitek X52 hardware was playing up. It appeared that the trottle in the VC cockpit was shaking about and also the panning seemed less smooth and jerky.To resolve this here is what i did ..Go to this path....Local C:/ Users / Yourname. so for me it is steven inwood / appdata / roaming / mircosoft / FSX / controls. In the controls folder you will find a stantard XML document. This is the file for your hardware controls... Remove that from the file. ( DELETE).Then close this down restart FSX, and after you have restarted the application, go to the settings area where you can calibrate your hardware again, save it and then this solves it..Hope this is of some help it may help for other issues in the future..If you just re try and calibrate without doing any of the above before hand thinking it will just clibrate over the top of that old file before you dlelte it .. It don't work !Regards Steve

I have the GoFlight TQ6 which seems to be doing that now for a while so I might try your advice and see if I can rectify the problem.Thanks for letting us know.CheersAdam