Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Welcome to the new DCS A-10 Warthog Forum

We have opened this forum for DCS A-10 owners and those who are interested in this significant member of the combat flight simulator genre'. Share your experiences, ask questions, and tell us about your techniques. Welcome!

We have opened this forum for DCS A-10 owners and those who are interested in this significant member of the combat flight simulator genre'. Share your experiences, ask questions, and tell us about your techniques. Welcome!
Thanks for creating this Forum,Tom, as I've just purchased both the Upgrade to Shark 2 and this one. But,sadly, have not had the time to try them out. However,as I have all the tutorials for the Shark that was published by PC Pilot, I should be okay later.

Thanks for creating this Forum,Tom, as I've just purchased both the Upgrade to Shark 2 and this one. But,sadly, have not had the time to try them out. However,as I have all the tutorials for the Shark that was published by PC Pilot, I should be okay later.
What issue was that in? I must of missed it.

What issue was that in? I must of missed it.
It was a while back, probably 2010,and spread over 5 issues.

It was a while back, probably 2010,and spread over 5 issues.
Thanks. I will have to go on a hunting mission.

Thanks. I will have to go on a hunting mission.
Hi TomIf you have no luck,PM me and I'll scan the relevant pages for you and post them back to you, but please give me some advance warning as I'd have to dig the issues out.

Thnk you Tom, I have this combat flight sim, it is quit complex to install and uninstall, I dont know why it is so complex to uninstall, sending mails, infomr that you wanto to uninstall, and install again asking special permision. in addition you need a very very powerfull computer, but really powerfull, in other hand it is a awesome simulator, it is not for begginer, I had the ald one Lock On and this is better. I will see when I need to change my cmputer again.RegardsOctavioArgentina

Thanks for opening this forum dedicated to DCS' masterpieces. I have both BS2 and DCS A-10, printed each manuals, but since their purchase, I haven't played them once! I too lost PCPilot issues regarding the how to's with Black Shark. Too bad that in Italy, once you miss an issue, it is not anymore possible to find itas back issue in a magazine store, anywhere.CheersFabio

Thanks for opening this forum dedicated to DCS' masterpieces. I have both BS2 and DCS A-10, printed each manuals, but since their purchase, I haven't played them once! I too lost PCPilot issues regarding the how to's with Black Shark. Too bad that in Italy, once you miss an issue, it is not anymore possible to find itas back issue in a magazine store, anywhere.CheersFabio
Hello FabioLike you I have not used my BS1 or 2 because I've been so embroiled with the PMDG737NGX,747-400+8i,and LDS767.And have not even had the time to look at the newly-purchased DCS A-10.If you write or email PC Pilot at subs@keypublishing.com, they should be able to sort you out with back issues. Good Luck.

Hello FabioLike you I have not used my BS1 or 2 because I've been so embroiled with the PMDG737NGX,747-400+8i,and LDS767.And have not even had the time to look at the newly-purchased DCS A-10.If you write or email PC Pilot at subs@keypublishing.com, they should be able to sort you out with back issues. Good Luck.
Thanks for the heads up Rick, it seems like 4 out of 6 2010 pcpilot issues are sold out.

Thanks for the heads up Rick, it seems like 4 out of 6 2010 pcpilot issues are sold out.
Hello FabioPity about that. If I can scan the Tutorials which number a good few pages,and, this is very important, if you can obtain clearance from Key Publishing, that I'd not be transgressing their copyright laws,etc, then I'd gladly oblige and PM you with the scanned pages.

Ok, thanks, I'm going to try and reach pcpilot editor and ask him for this endorsement.

Ok, thanks, I'm going to try and reach pcpilot editor and ask him for this endorsement.
Hi FabioIf you do get the clearance(ok)from the Key Publishing editor, give me at 2-3 days notice as I'll have to dig those 2010 issues out for you.

Just bought the Thrustmaster Warthog stick and throttle and the DCS A-10. Both great.

Just bought the A-10C a few days back and am now going through the tutorials. This is by far the best combat flightsim I have ever owned.But Black Shark is great also, but A-10C takes the cake.