Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hightower

FSX Exclusion Utility

It only took me 8 years to jump to FSX from FS9 and I think I already made a mistake in getting the "Standard" version. I would like to exclude some default airport objects which are in the way of a build. I tried to install SBuilderX but then read that it only works with the Deluxe version. I have ADE9X but don't know if I can apply it to a displayed airport. It seems it will only exclude what you can see on the AFCAD. Excludebuilderv2 for FS9 won't work in FSX, I believe. I'm using Instant Scenery for my build.Is there any utility that will allow me to exclude objects with the standard version of FSX?ThxChris

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

All of the tools to make scenery modifications require the scenery design kit (SDK) that comes with FSX Deluxe edition.

Thanks Art. I had a hunch this would be the case. Anyone have a Deluxe version they'd like to sell? :(

You could probably buy FSX Gold cheaper than just Deluxe. Gold has Deluxe and Acceleration.Yep about 29 bucks fulfilled by amazon or 23 new from other vendors:http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-X-Gold-Pc/dp/B001DPZE84/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327154711&sr=8-1

Thanks. I was just about to post the question about Gold vs Deluxe and Acceleration and you answered it! Off to Amazon I go!