Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

.. Boss is asking for Coast Analysis .... currently running 560ti, need good reason to justified the extra $ .... Appreciate any "Objective" advice :Praying:Cheers Yair

Guest jahman

To do a proper cost analysis (real or bogus) we would need to know:

1. What you would be upgrading from, and
  2. What other alternatives you might me considering.

Cheers,- jahman.

.... considering to move from the 560ti to the 580 ..didn't think about other alternatives, expecting

significant performance improvement to justify the act ..

Yair

Isn't the 680 coming out soon? Anyway, I'm also planning to upgrade to the 580 once it drops <$400. Currently also have the 560ti.

Best bang for the buck is probably the GTX 570 TBH. Overclocked, it's shown to be faster than the 580 in some applications.

.. okay, 680 will push the 580 prices down, so lats wait ....... have no issue with my EVGA 560ti, it's running great ....Tnx you guys for your commentsYair

.. Boss is asking for Coast Analysis .... currently running 560ti, need good reason to justified the extra $ .... Appreciate any "Objective" advice :Praying:
It's MUCH cheaper than Golf!

... I don't play Golf .. but I'll take your words :LMAO:

How about the 570? I heard with some cards and the OC editions you can get similar performance to the 580. Better bang for your buck. I might just sell my 560 TI and get the 570.