Sign in to follow this  
rsperge

maybe someone in his honor of Joe Paterno make fictional penn state ngx

f---- both oif you , have no f understanding of the guy sh-- and f-- you both . cruel and unjust just like to fly your little planes like babies!!!!!!!!! regards tto Fabo and Cras you can sh up Chicago and F -- regards Ronny assh----- and 0--------------------------------------------------------------

I could care less about His background....Actually kinda like the idea though of College themed paints.Would be kind cool to have a Florida Gators 737, real or not.I don't understand the people who are against having fictional paints....most FSX users are fictional pilots who have never even been PIC.....I think paints are one area we can be a little relaxed on the "Sim" part...lol

paterno1.jpgthis was a man of honor you fly your little planes bu act like babies and sissies of this honorable coach Paterno. and you in Chicagocan freeze dont be an instigate you got the cubs and the bears what have they done lately? sit on their a`---- NGX and PMDG deserves to make a plane for this man honored by presidents as well. regards Ronny. and dont tell me t make it and and aswer fresh like that.

William you are exactly right agree with you all the way man!!! nice for Florida Gators definitely I agree colllege planes would be nice with their themesAnybody else got something else to chip in ????? regards ronnypaterno1.jpg

This is definitely one of the strangest threads I've read in the AVSIM forums, culminating with Ronnie throwing a tantrum of obscenities and calling everyone babies... ?Joe Pa had an opportunity to save those boys from a monster that he knew - despite reporting him to the university administration - likely still preyed upon them for years afterwards. Those among us who have survived similar childhood sexual abuse would find the idea of honoring such a "flawed hero" as curious as it is disturbing.

Signature.jpg

So let me get this straight, and it is kind of hard to figure out with all your broken English, but you seem to have a problem with me not worshiping this guy, and you then proceed to turn this into a geographical dispute. What do the Chicago Cubs (a team I do not support in the slightest), nor their inability to win a World Series have anything to do with either my judgement, my integrity, and my belief that this man enabled the rampant molestation of young children for over two decades?You are gosh darn right I just want to fly my planes in FSX and not have to worry about child molestation.But thanks for your contribution to the AVSIM commnity Ronny. And may I suggest you sign your full name to your posts as per this part of the forum's rules. I would hate to have your contributions to the board be erased.....Is a sarcasim tag required? Nah, I didn't think so.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

hey cras dont take it wrong just feel this guy we owe him somethimg and he is not the one who did the bad things the with the students. yeah your cubs bear white sox what have they done at least the giants are going to the super bowl and may i will as for a request of a Giant ngx plane. Yes we all like to fly including me just that what its all about what PMDG gave to us the ngx and next the the triple 7. So dont take it wrong I apologize. leeflet I can agree with you Joe Pa should have done more, but in my book and others he was definitely an honorable man and he was not the one who molested the students he was a symbol of Penn State thats why people went their. Look airbus x made a jet for the New York Jets that why we make lots of fictional planes being creative especially when it seems all of us here including myself are addicted to this ngx, but dont forget joe Paregards Ronny SPany other comments are alll welcomed I know this but Joe he is not the one who did the Q----things to those boys!!!!! NGX all the way and still lets get something up for Joe PATERNO check out espn and you will know about this man

Ok this needs to be locked, like seriously!

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I am a life long Penn State Fan and I respect what Joe-Pa was and did for Penn State. I will leave it at that and LOCK and REMOVE this thread. I would have liked to have seen the repaint myself, but I will leave it at that.

John Binner, MCDST
U.S. Dept Of Veteran Affairs, Senior IT Analyst

OI&T, SPM, Clinical Imaging

2022 Build: Thermaltake Core X71 Full tower case, ASUS Prime X570-P Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core CPU, ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX6900 XT GPU, G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB DDR 3600 RAM, Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 850W 80+ Gold PSU, Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L Water Cooler