Love this plane. :Applause:From the Carendo website directly, it says we get these manuels: Autopilot and AVSS PDF Carenado GNS530 Users Guide PDF. Carenado GNS430 Users Guide PDF. G500 Overview PDF PA46T Emergency Procedures PDF PA46T Normal Procedures PDF PA46T Operation Tips and Reality XP integration PDF PA46T Performance Charts PDF PA46T Reference PDF Weather Radar Manual PDF Recommended Settings PDF. All I got is a manuel included in the VC about procedures; where do I find the other documentation about autopilot etc etc.Great plane, but need the documents to improve my skills!Simon

Edited by simon747

Simon

Did you check the carenado folder under main FSX folder. FOr win7 it should be.C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XCarenado folder.Normally carenado have a folder under "Carenado" folder for each plane.

Edited by bliksimpie

Where is there a panel explination .pdf? Without that unless I already know how to fly one of these I won't know where everything is. Am I just left to poke around to find stuff?

There isn't one.It surprised me too.I guess we have to guess where the clickspots are.

No clickspots either. I had to get ezdok to get my views the way I wanted them. It has taken me quite some time to understand this plane. There are still parts I don't understand becuase there is no explanation of them.

Yep, not sure what Carenado where up to hear. I suppose they expected us to use our psychic powers to find the click spots and familiarise ourselves with the panel features?Or perhaps they expected us to don our deerstalker hats, grab a magnifying glass, and call for doctor Watson for help.Lazyness?A genuine mistake?You tell me.Believe it or not, I finally manged to find the dome light switch the other day.

Edited by martin-w

Yeah, important documentation is missing... And like with the PA34 some things are there but no explanation at all.