Sign in to follow this  
Pod562

HUGS Zoom

Hi,I wondered whether someone could take a look at my Hugs zoom problem and give me some advice.I use Ezdok and TrackIR and have set WideView Aspect=Truehttp://www.dropbox.com/gallery/28892583/1/Shared%20Photos?h=1131e8Many thanksBill Miller

Bill Miller

I used to have that problem, but after a reinstall when SP1b was released, it went away. I also use Angle of Attack's EZDok profile for the NGX, which may be a factor.

Edited by audiohavoc

You must watch the HUD from the right distance. Move your body or head to adjust the viewing angle.The HUGS is not zoomed, you are too far from it.

Regards

Andrea Daviero

There are two things you have to control: zoom and body position (farther forward or backward).In your picture, there appears to be much zoom to the body that is positioned very far back. Zoom out,or move the body.I use Ezdok, and had these problems.Today, I leave the zoom at 70%,and adjust the body to better view of HUGS.I hope this helps.

Edited by Cristiano Mueller

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Hi,I wondered whether someone could take a look at my Hugs zoom problem and give me some advice.I use Ezdok and TrackIR and have set WideView Aspect=Truehttp://www.dropbox.c...Photos?h=1131e8Many thanksBill Miller
Take a look at this thread (post #6), and if you like the screenshots, give me a pm and I'll send you my profile. Here is the link:http://forum.avsim.net/topic/360744-hud-head-position/

PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

Chidiebere Anyahara

Other than using profiles, you can move in the cabin by using key combinations, see te other topic (linked above) for the combinations

Regards

Andrea Daviero

Thanks for all the advice. I have made some progress by altering the body position within Ezdok and that does seem to have helped.Regards

Bill Miller

If you use your phone to post like me its probably just an autocorrect, but looking at your original post, in your fsx.cfg is there a space between View and Aspect? It's all one word, "WideViewAspect=True"else the line doesn't work