Sign in to follow this  
Bobykim

DCS A-10 development of flightsim side

Hi,I have flown FS9 for years and years. Mainly within europe is did hundered of flight with the PDMG 737-700. I also have been intrigued by combat flight sims. Although im not a fan of combat itself. As for the A-10 its a lovely plane to fly and i only create nav missions. I truly think that A-10 needs much more respect from third party developers like Aerosoft and other add on companies to release DLC's or add ons for this wonderful flightsim. I would love to fly a Hercules with tanks for the front line. The A-10 is a truly amazing flightsim and i rate it much higer above FS9 or FSX when it comes down to the physics. Hopefully this sim will get more attention on this forum (and not only ED forums). Great sim!!

So do I. A10 is a fantastic plane and DCS did a wonderful job depicting it.

There is a Russian fighter in development for DCS world right now. who knows what may follow?

The Mustang is a lot of fun, but Id really like an axis fighter to go along with it.

Rob

Ive thought to myself several times after a mission with a successful landing,The only thing I'm missing is a Hydraulic Jack under my PC Chair providing some motion imput and I'd swear I was flying the real thing :Big Grin:

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Hello I am new to the form here. I just installed A 10 on a new gameing rig I put tougther. I am useing the thrustmaster warthog HOTAS lots of buttons and swithcs to learn tottaly steep learning curve on the whole wepons nav cockpit. like wow I hope I can learn this stuff..... I havve flown other flight sims before falcon sim and a few others. But all the new flight gear is awsome.... later Mike

I am told the P-51 is a little kinder to new DCS pilots.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

I am told the P-51 is a little kinder to new DCS pilots.

From the airwar/avionics/equipment POV yes and it's rather technical war style, but from the hands-on flying POV, the p-51d is a challenge, just like the real thing :-)

The BS2 is a world in itself as well, but very nice to hand-fly :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

You can see "unofficial" develop list here, all projects can review on Eagle Dynamics forum. You can review here:

http://forum.avsim.n...parties-status/ (Last post)

Future addons to release on end year / incoming year:

Belsimtech: UH-1H helo

Beczl: Mig-21Bis Fighter

DCS: Nevada Theater map / EDGE (Eagle Dynamics Ground Engine)

Others addons has not release date

ED has work on a future Western F-XX multirol fighter (¿F-16/F-18?) and "rumors" for a Mil Mi-8/17 Hip (Profesional costumer, no issuies if can convert on DCS:World module). The community await new modules center on land (Tanks/IFV/etc) and Sea (Warships) when DCS:W open more develop steps (and open to 3rd Parties products). Meanwile Combined arms (on beta 2 staturs) continue to improved on a Battlefield command module (expected a long future version 2.0) by excelence. Not sure others ED modules can see on 2013.

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

More news to the front....

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

Future addons to release on end year / incoming year:

Belsimtech: UH-1H helo

Beczl: Mig-21Bis Fighter

DCS: Nevada Theater map / EDGE (Eagle Dynamics Ground Engine)

Good news indeed!

Thanks for the HU.

Regards.