Sign in to follow this  
kbutterfield

Registration Key

I had to re-insall RC4 on a different computer due to a computer crash.I filled out the registration with the automatic email twice. Once on Friday and again on Monday just incase it didn't go through. Still haven't heard back. Yesterday I emialed the a key request with the information directly JD. Stil haven't received any key.Wha other steps do I need to do to get my key. I've been down with RC4 since Frlday?ThanksKylekbutterfield@hotmail.com

Kyle,Send me a PM with your product key and I'll provide a registration key.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

received both key requests, processed them, and keys were sent out. please check your email for more information on the keysjd

I never received the keys. For some reason I am not receiving emails from you guys with my hotmail account. Ray tried to send me one yesterday and it did not come through. Not sure which side is blocking.Ray did pm me the key so now it is working.ThanksKyle

I'm based in the UK so your ISP would have to be blocking a lot of mail for mine not to come through. You should contact them and establish why they are blocking emails from legitimate sources. My guess is that a hotmail account is probably the reason you didn't receive any of the 3 emails sent.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I need a key as well. Who do I contact for it? I have my product ID
If you have submitted the product key and your name in the format requested a key will be provided with 15 minutes. It is an automated process.Check your spam folder. It's almost certainly going to be there.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

It's not a process that I have personally used so I'm afraid you will have to wait for a reply from JD.You do have email software installed on the PC running RC4 don't you?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

You haven't said if you have checked your spam folder. The vast majority of those who say they haven't received their reg key the email was despatched within 15 minutes of receipt and it was found in the user's spam folder.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I have checked it...the program is not responding...when I put my first and last name in the fields provided and click the button nothing happens! It doesn't give any kind of confirmation that something is getting sent or anything. I have manually sent the email as well with my product ID and still no response from anyone, not the seller or even SW Reg themselves about the issue.

You'll have to wait for JD I'm afraid. He monitors the forum on a regular basis so should be along soon. I'll send him an email.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Check the first two pinned topics regarding security applications and missing library components.Make sure you start RC with a right click to run as admin under VISTA and Win 7.As an admin you can look in Windows event manager to see if any errors are logged.Make sure the RC folders and subordinate files are not read only. sometimes that happens if you install from CD if that is how you acquired it.